25 » tears

tєαrs: sσmєthíng чσu prσducє whílst crчíng.

╚»★«╝
-

"Haise...?"

"Haise!"

[Haise's POV]

My eyes opened in one swift motion as soon as I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

Groaning slightly, I allowed my eyes to get used to the bright light that was filtering through the window and into the room I happened to be in.

Once my vision was how it usually was, I rubbed my temples and slowly sat up, finding that I was in a bed.

My bed.

My eyes widened as I saw a figure sat on a chair next to my bed with a worried expression on her face.

"Haise! Your awake!" She said happily, leaning over only to fling her arms around my neck quickly.

I gasped and caught her swiftly in my arms, blushing slightly as she hugged me, her face burying into the crook of my neck as she inhaled my scent.

Once she lifted her face up, I noticed a tint of pink that highlighted her beautiful features on her cheeks.

She took her arms away and mumbled, "S-sorry..."

I chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Anyway, what happened to me?"

Y/n's face suddenly grew pale.

"You..." She took a deep breath, "You passed out. But before you were... Screaming for help or something. Haise, I was so worried. What's happening?"

And just like that, my mind suddenly flashed back to what happened with me and that voice.

-

"Haise, you need to accept me... Your weak without me. You can't live without me, just admit it." His voice whispered huskily in my ear as the sound of chains being dragged along the blood-stained and checkered floor made me flinch slightly.

With clenched fists, I replied, "Leave me alone, Kaneki. I don't need you."

"Trust me, you do. I am a part of you. I am you. Accept me and you will be able to survive..."

"I can survive!" I yelled in frustration, "Just leave me alone. Then I'll be able to survive!"

This made the chained up ghoul chuckle, "Trust me, Haise. You'd wish I stayed with you when I leave."

"Leave me. Please Kaneki. I don't need you, nor will I ever leave you."

I could almost hear a smirk spread across his lips as he chuckled in my ear, stepping backwards, making the hairs on my back stand up straight in fear.

I gulped and turned around to find out that he was sat down on a chair. The same chair he always sat in.

"Look over there. She is also a part of you." Kaneki hissed and pointed next to him.

My eyes squinted as behind a puff of smoke, was a black haired boy, chained up to a chair with scarred feet and hands. In front of him was also a beautiful lady that had long purple hair. She seemed to be laughing at the vulnerable boy.

But that didn't last long as she vanished in an instant.

"Do you know who she was?" The Kaneki with white hair whispered as he looked over at the begging and sobbing big with sadness evident in his eyes.

I shook my head, "No, I don't..."

The ghoul then turned to face me with a sadistic grin, making me immediately gulp, "She's the woman that ruined you- our lives~"

"What?" I had nothing else to say.

"See? Your so naive. Maybe when that investigator stabbed out your eyes you should've just stayed dead. That would've been doing you and myself a favour."

I just looked at Kaneki with wide eyes.

"Investigator... My eyes stabbed out...?" I gasped.

Kaneki placed a finger up to his lips, signalling for me to be quiet; and so, I did.

He pointed next to him again where the boy was revealed again.

I walked closer to him and the sight I saw made my heart shatter. And the fact that he looked so much like me scared me even more.

The young boy was screaming and begging for someone to save him as he stamped his scarred feet onto the ground that had his pools of blood on it.

"S-SAVE ME!!!!!!" He screamed as ice cold tears flew down his cheeks in a better of seconds.

What Kaneki said next made me want to cry and scream at the same time,

"That's you, Haise. That boy right there. That's you."

-
hello, everyone.

i apologize for the short chapter.

uhm, i suppose im back?

~Ken_Kaneki4.