49 » not all happy [ part 2 ]

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ! ⚠️

════════ ××× ════════

Kaneki continued to hold you close to him, never wishing to let you go. He couldn't. Not again. Not ever. He couldn't bare to leave you again.

Tears trickled down your face as you allowed shaky hands to reach up and grab your lover's face. He smiled down at you. That was the smile you fell in love with.

"I-I love you, Ken." You said to him, voice coming out as a breathless whisper.

"I love you too, Y/n."

But what happened next shocked the both of you. Especially you.

Pain begun to form from your lower back, causing your eyes to grow wide. Hunching over, you allowed a scream to rip from your throat since it now felt as if you were being stabbed with knives all over your back. Huffing whilst trying to control the pain, your hands desperately clenched onto Kaneki's shirt - looking for something, anything to grip onto.

The white haired male holding you tightly looked alarmed at your sudden outburst. 

"Y/n?" He called out, voice sounding frantic.

You were unable to respond since you were currently experiencing unbearable pain. However, it wasn't just coming from your back - it was now all over your body, in every single place you could possibly imagine. The pain, oh, you didn't even know how to describe it. Sensations that felt like sharp stings took over your whole system and the tears that continued to roll out of your eyes stung and burned your cheeks. They felt like acid instead of tears.

Poor Kaneki had no idea what to do. How was he supposed to help you when he didn't understand what was wrong?

"Y-y/n, please-" The male spluttered out, body now trembling with fear along with yours.

He watched with fearful eyes as your face suddenly grew extremely pale. Next, it was your whole body that had turned pale, a sickly pale.

Another yell escaped your lips as the pain increased, pulsing throughout your body.

"A-AHHH!" You screamed out, voice scratching against your burning throat as it echoed all around the abandoned building.

"Y/N-CHAN!?" Kaneki shouted. He was now full on panicking with tears splattering onto the floor.

He watched as you begun to breathe heavily, your eyes rolling back in your head before closing momentarily. His heart stopped, but started again as he saw your eyes flutter open. However, they were no longer your normal eye colour, oh no. They were both red and black, which was odd since you were only a half ghoul.

"GET AWAY!" You bellowed, scooting away from the male that was once holding you closely in his arms.

Kaneki was swift to stand up then walk over to you again.

"Y/n, please... Calm down. It's only me..." He whispered out softly, eyes meeting yours that looked as if they were on fire.

"I said get away! P-please!" You responded, clutching your head in pain. Your nails dug harshly into your scalp and you begun to tug at your hair with tears streaming like waterfalls down your cheeks.