27 » euphoria

i'm back i guess.
sorry for the delay again.
i have been so stressed,
and i have an exam
tomorrow.
hope i can make it up to
you with this chapter :)
thanks for being patient with me.
~Ken_Kaneki4.

----

[Haise's POV]

I hadn't realised how long I had been stuck in my thoughts until I heard someone grumble slightly.

I soon came back to reality as the darkness and checkered room seemed to fade within seconds.

Blinking a few times, I allowed a sigh to escape my lips.

It was then my gaze averted to the female that happened to be on my bed, rubbing her eyes whilst yawning. I tried hard not to blush at the sight, but it was impossible not to.

"Where am I...?" She mumbled, blinking a few times as her eyes then landed on me.

We just stayed there, staring into eachothers eyes for what seemed like forever. And I'd gladly allow that to happen forever. I could get lost in her beautiful eyes no matter what.

"Haise?" She questioned, a tint of pink dusted delicately along her cheeks, making me smirk slightly.

Stepping closer to my bed, I kneeled on it and shuffled over to her, making her breath hitch in her throat suddenly.

My dark gaze pierced into her eyes as I lowered my head down towards her, confidence I never knew I had slowly but surely taking over my whole body. I didn't know what it was, but this Y/n investigator had me wrapped around her delicate fingers and I would do anything for her without a second thought.

I watched with a dark gaze as my grey eyes lowered to her beautiful, soft-looking lips that were just inches away from mine. It got to the point where my warm breath was gently fanning over her lips that I wanted to kiss so badly- wait, hang on. What?

Ignoring my stupid thoughts, I just continued to gaze at her, not really knowing what to do. But I didn't mind this: embracing her beauty. I could easily do this all day without a doubt.

"Haise..." She whispered in a hushed tone that drove me absolutely insane. Her hot breath lingering on my lips as I continued to gaze at her lips.

"Y/n..." I whispered back, smirking as her blush became bigger.

"Your... Very close to me." Y/n stated, shifting on the bed slightly as my eyes now moved to hers once again.

"I know I am. But you haven't pushed me away yet, which indicates that you like it~" I stated with a smirk as I leaned in closer to her, if that was even possible.

Then, I moved my head towards he neck. Her scent drove me insane. My lips gently ghosted over skin before my mouth lingered by her ear, my warm breath fanning the outside of it.

"H-haise..." She stuttered and I heard her gulp.

"Oh, Y/n... What are you doing to me?" I growled lowly in her ear, causing her to whimper slightly. That was it. I couldn't take this anymore.

"I don't know-" She started, but I immediately cut her off by swiftly placing my lips onto hers.

I must admit, I was so shocked at my own actions. I had only just met her what, a few hours ago, and I was already kissing her?

Haise, this is wrong. Break the kiss, break it! I thought to myself, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to detach my lips from her sweet, delicate and soft ones.

To my surprise, Y/n's lips begun moving with mine, causing my heart to flutter slightly.

Does this mean... She loves me, or...? I thought, confused as to why she was kissing me back.

My thoughts soon subsided as I decided to concentrate on the kiss, wanting to gain some dominance.

In one swift motion, my hands grabbed onto Y/n's hips, keeping her still in her place. So she knows where to stay.

This emitted a small yelp of shock from her, so, I took advantage of it and slipped my tounge into her mouth, exploring every inch of it. Her lips were so sweet, I wanted to taste more. But I knew that would be a step too far.

Y/n sighed happily into the kiss as her hands suddenly traveled up to my neck, tangling into my hair as she tugged on it, indicating that she wanted some more.

My tounge moved in perfect sync with hers, sending me into a world of euphoria.

I decided to break the heated but pattionate kiss because I considered the fact that we needed air.

As my lips slowly detached from hers, we were both left blushing and panting, eager to catch our breathes.

I looked down at Y/n and smirked at her state. Her face was flushed red, her hair slightly messy, her lips now extremely red and her mouth hung open a bit as she panted for breath.

"Haise..." She whispered my name.

"Y/n..." I whispered hers.

"Why?" She suddenly asked.

I raised an eyebrow and hovered over her again, "Why what?"

"Why did you... Kiss me?" She asked.

I thought about my answer carefully before replying to Y/n, "Well I... I don't know, really. I feel a deep attraction towards you, and your scent. Oh, your scent Y/n drives me insane. I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly had the urge to kiss you and I'm so sorry-" She cut my rambling off by gently placing her finger on my lips to silence me.

She smiled at me and took her finger away as I shut my mouth.

"I liked it." She smiled.

My eyes widened in surprise. "You... Did?"

"Yes, I did." She said.

"When I kissed you... I felt as if I had done it to you before..." I admitted in confusion.

Y/n just chucked, however, it sounded sad.

Without a second thought, I had already layed down on my bed and wrapped my arms around Y/n's waist, wanting someone to hug me. Especially Y/n.

She just sighed and looked up at me, placing her hands on my chest as I blushed suddenly.

The words that then rolled off of her tounge so effortlessly caught me off guard,

"Because you have, Haise. You have kissed me."

-
don't ask what i just wrote-

~Ken_Kaneki4.