Synopsis | Ahn Yujin

"This is patient Ahn Yujin. And I have one word to describe her. ANNOYING. And also an attention seeker. You wouldn't even last a minute with her. Hell, I wouldn't even think you would stay more than 10 seconds."

"Well... don't get your hopes high." I glared at her before I entered the room. As soon as I entered the room...

"Hello hello hello hello!" A girl immediately runs up to me.

"Hello there."

"I'm Ahn Yujin. The most beautiful, energetic, famous one in this place."

"I never heard them talking about you though." Then, her eyes show the looks of anger.

"WHAT?! I'M THE MOST FUCKING FAMOUS GIRL IN THIS PLACE AND NO ONE'S TALKING ABOUT ME?! THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS NEED A LESSON!!!" I stopped her from going out.

"Let me go!" I pulled her to sit on the bed.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I WANNA GO TO THOSE FUCKING PIECE OF SHITS-"

"That's enough Yujin ssi!"

"What the fuck do you want anyway?"

"I'm here to help you."

"Help?"

"Yes." After I said it, she darts a lustful look towards me.

"Well... can you help me?" Nah... that ain't gonna break me.

"Yes, I can. Now-" She sits on my lap and grinds her hips.

"Help me, please... I want all of your attention... You look hot, you know?" I lifted her and then laid her on to the bed.

"You can take your clothes off now..." I ain't having it.

"Unfortunately Yujin ssi, I can't help you like this. You're my patient. And I should treat you."

"Then treat me.... daddy."

"Where did you learn those words?"

"Yena unnie~" I sit down and in turn making her upset. She looks so beautiful, to be honest. But I don't have any time for that.

"I'm just gonna ask you a few questions for my synopsis and then I'm leaving."

"Leave? No no no. Please don't leave. Can you just stay?" Okay... at this point I realized that Sejeong was right.

"No, I can't. I have other work to do."

"Pwease~" She was begging me with those cute eyes but my defenses are too strong. Wow, call me Mr. Heartless...

"No." She turns her back and sulked.

"Then I don't want to be friends with you." Now, this is becoming a problem... I don't want to be on my patient's bad side.

"Yujin ssi..." Gosh... I might regret this...

"You... can join me." She turned back and shows a delighted face.

"Really?" I nodded as a reply.

"Yay! Now, ask me whatever you want."

"What can you describe your illness?"

"Illness... I don't have one. I don't even know why I was sent here in the first place." This girl seriously...

"Do I look... beautiful?" She shows a seductive look.

"Yes, Yujin ssi." She then pinned me down.

"Then why don't you want to have sex with me?"

"You're underage."

"I don't fucking care. You just look so hot." I pushed her away slightly. It's starting to make me annoyed right now.

"Nope." She pouted.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Yuri said you and patient Wonyoung saw Yena get kidnapped. Is that true?"

"Yes. Those guys in black suits just give me bad vibes. I don't know exactly where are they taking her but it seems... like she's in a really bad situation."

"Those guys... are organ sellers." She widened her eyes in shock.

"O-Organ sellers? What the fuck?!"

"Yuri said they'll come back once in a month."

"Ahh... no wonder I never see the Dreamcatcher girls and LOONA girls again."

"Wait... Dreamcatcher girls... and LOONA girls?"

"Ah in case you didn't know, there used to be 31 patients in this hospital. And it's down to 12. Wait... Am I... Am I gonna suffer the same fucking fate?" She starts to panic.

"Don't worry-"

"AHH I'M AFRAID!!!" She hugs me tightly. And her hands are slowly going down before I push her away and it made her pout.

"Now... do you not know what is your illness?"

"Not really."

"Then... what do you like?"

"Like? Oh, I love a lottttt of things!!! And I love being the center of attention. I love when people look at me and respect me. I just like being recognized. But..."

"But?"

"If I'm not in the fucking spotlight, I swear I'm gonna kill those who steal MY SPOTLIGHT!" Her tone sounds very serious... and angry.

"Well, I wouldn't call that an illness. I just like being recognized. Is it even an illness? Pfft, I don't think so." Excuse me miss but that IS an illness.

"I think that's enough for now." I get up and I could hear her footsteps follow me from behind.

"Is there anything I can help you Yujin ssi?"

"Oh come on. Just call me Yujin-ah."

"Ok... Yujin-ah. What do you want?"

"Did you have short-term memory?" Ah...

"Let's go..." She shows a bright smile and follows me outside.

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK? WHY IS SHE FUCKING FOLLOWING YOU?"

"HEY! BE NICE! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU GOT TO SEE THIS GOD'S GREATEST CREATION IN FRONT OF YOU!" I swear I can see that Sejeong was about to throw hands but I prevent her from doing so.

"Stop it. Let's move on... to the last patient."

Name: Ahn Yujin

Name: Ahn Yujin

Illness: Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD)

Cure: ???

- Yujin LOVES to get in the spotlight. She loves it when people praise her, compliment her, and respect her. However... she's too obsessed to be famous. She's obsessed with being the center of attention. And when she's left out, she'll kill ANYONE that steals her spotlight. Her illness is very annoying actually but I'm gonna be mentally prepared about what's to come.