Crush

A week later...

"Morning noona..." He said with a slightly sad tone.

"Morning! But Y/n... you sounded a little bit down. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's okay noona. Maybe I'm just a bit tired since I had to do some research overnight and didn't sleep." However, he lied. He slept well last night.

"Ah is that so? Well then, take it easy today."

"Alright noona." Then Y/n smells something.

"Noona, are you cooking?" She nods.

"Wanna see?"

"Sure." Y/n walks to the small kitchen.

"Have a seat!" Y/n then sits down

"What're you cooking?"

"Sausages and eggs!"

"Ahh, sausages and egg- *cough cough* Ow my chest is hurting..." He choked on his saliva as he tried to swallow it. His dirty mind strikes him at this moment.

"Why Y/n? What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing *cough cough* Nothing. I just choked my saliva as I was *cough* speaking."

"I see. I'll take some water." Eunbi opens the cabinet and takes a big water bottle out of it. She pours water into a mug and gives it to Y/n who's hitting his chest and still coughing.

"Drink it." Y/n then drinks it and lets out a few coughs.

"But noona, I don't understand why would they have a kitchen in one room. I thought that it's gonna be one room with everything white in the surroundings. Turns out this hospital became an apartment for crazy people."

"I know, right? I even played with knives and cut myself a few times before. I cut it at my legs though." Eunbi shows a sad face.

"Noona..." Y/n holds her hands.

"Ah, I think it's cooked." She stands up and goes to turn off the stove. She serve the food on the plate and put it on the table. She takes two spoons and gives one to Y/n.

"Have you had breakfast?"

"Yes. Coffee and biscuit." She sighs.

"That doesn't make you full."

"But at least I can gain some energy."

"Enough talking. Let's eat!" They start to dig in the food and once Y/n eats it, it shocked him. He puts down his spoon and covers his mouth.

"Unbelievable..."

"Why? What's wrong? Is it not good? I should've put-"

"Do you think it's not good? Wrong because it's FANTASTIC!!! Noona, where'd you learn this?" Her worried frown turned into a bright smile.