Chaos

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Yujin said.

"The evidence is here! This evidence will prove that the defendant is innocent!" Yena said and entered the court scene. She submits the evidence to the clerk and  court reporter.

"And also, I will be giving statements about the evidence along with the tall, short-haired girl over there." Yena points at Yujin.

"Do you girls have the attorney's request to give your statements?"

"They have, Your Honor." The lawyer handed the request to the clerk.

"Why didn't you submit it sooner?"

"The witnesses weren't present throughout the trial until the last second so I didn't use it."

"Is there any objection on the prosecutor's side?"

"No objection, Your Honor." It made the people in the room shocked. But the most shocked individual in the room is Rajoon.

"Alright. I allow the two witnesses to give their statements on the witness stand." Ms. Na smiles and winks at Yena. Yena replies with a slight smile.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Therefore, I found the defendant, not guilty." The judge hit his hammer three times which meant that Y/n is free. The girls cheered and let out tears of joy.

"But Your Honor, the real culprit is that man!" Yena points at Rajoon.

"The DNA is his! He killed Sejeong!"

"What do you mean? I didn't kill anyone!" He feels nervous now.

"You wore a wig to cover your identity from the CCTV. We retrieved the deleted record of the CCTV and found that you are holding Sejeong's hands and entered the room!" She then gave a pen drive to the clerk and they played it.

The truth has been revealed and it was him that killed Sejeong.

"I... I didn't..." He then rushes out of the courtroom and runs away while the police officers are chasing him.

He got lucky and managed to escape the Supreme Court. However, his friends are caught inside the courtroom. Ms. Na signaled at Detective Do and showed the arrest warrant to them. They got handcuffed and brought outside the courtroom.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The girls meet Y/n back outside a police station. They all rush to him and hug him. Detective Do was shocked while Ms. Na just smiled looking at them.

"Looks like everything's done!" Chaewon said.

"Yay!" They all cheered.

"Wait... Now that it's finished, I can finally do this!"

"Do what?" Yena did the same she did as before. She touched her nose bridge and pretend she had glasses on. *plays Detective Conan theme song*