Synopsis | Jang Wonyoung

"What's your favorite food?"

"Huh? Oh umm, I like tteokbokki."

"WHAT?! YOU DO LIKE TTEOKBOKKI TOO? AHHHHH YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!!! BABY!!!" She hugs me and Sejeong felt annoyed watching her.

"I knew it from the first time I saw you. You will be the perfect husband to my children. Hmm... How many kids do you want? Do you want kids or not? If yes how many? What gender would you like it to be? Boy or girl? Or do you not want any children? Then can we have sex every hour? I like being dominated. And can you tie me when we have sex?"

She keeps bombarding me with a lot of questions that are... COMPLETELY out of topic. To be honest, I kinda like her a bit too no offense but she's very annoying. I gotta calm down.

"Listen here, you annoying piece of shit. Stop talking or you can get lost and go back to your room." Sejeong said.

"Excuse me? Hey, you dumb ass bitch. Shut the fuck up and let me talk to my husband right here. You're telling me that I'm annoying? No no no. You're the one that is fucking annoying as hell. Urghhh what a bitch."

"You fucking-" I stopped her from getting verbal with Yujin.

"Stop. This is not the time. We need to get to patient Wonyoung to complete all of my synopsis and then I can start to help all of the patients in this hospital. Let's stop for a bit Yujin-ah. We'll talk more soon."

"Soon? When exactly is it? Where will it be? But we're gonna talk about what? Oh, talk about our babies? Of course, I'm down for that. So baby boy or baby girl? Or can we just get both? You know what? We'll take both."

"Ahn Yujin." She was a little scared for a bit at my stern voice.

"Where's her room-" I found her going inside a room. I assume that it's her.

"Wonyoung, Wonyoung, Wonyoung. Such a bitch that needs sympathy. She always stole my spotlight by her 'wanting sympathy' acts."

I walk to the room she just entered and then knocked a few times. The door wasn't opened for a while so I think I should go in-

"Where do you think you're going?"

"In this room."

"Can I follow you?"

"Sigh no."

"Baby~" Okay so those seductive eyes didn't work on me but these puppy eyes worked?!

"A-Alright..."

"YAY! Love you, babe!" And since when we're dating? She just straight-up call me babe.

I opened the door slowly and entered the room. I look around and there she was. Sitting at a corner of the bed, hugging her legs and looking down on a magazine.

"Jang Wonyoung ssi?" She shoots her head up to me and immediately covers herself with a blanket.

"Go away..." She said in a scared voice.

"I told you she's a 'wanting sympathy' bitch." Yujin whispered to me.

I glared at her and she then clears her throat.

"Get out from your blanket. We just wanna talk to you."

"I said get out..." I slowly approached her and then unveils her blanket. She was laying while hugging her knees.

"I want to be alone right now..."

"Wonyoung ssi. I just want to help you."

"No... I want to be alone..."