Retry

"I have important news to tell all of you." Chaewon said, panicking.

"Calm down for a sec. What is it?" Eunbi asked.

"I have no time to calm down! Because our boyfriend... he's... he's..."

"He's what?" Chaeyeon asked.

"He's..."

"Just say it!" Hitomi said.

"I think he got kidnapped!" They all gasp in shock.

"Wait. No way. No way he got kidnapped. No way." Sakura said, not believing Chaewon.

Chaewon takes out the lockpick she had found earlier and slams it to the table.

"I found this on the floor. I know that this is a lockpick. Y/n taught me before when we watched a crime movie."

"So, you're assuming that he got kidnapped just because you found a lockpick on the floor? Chaewon unnie, he might've used that lockpick because his room is locked." Yujin said.

"Girls... I think what Chaewon unnie said was right." Minju said.

"What makes you think so?" Yujin asked.

"Last night, I and Golm saw 3 people in black outfits. Golm thought that it must be his brother. But when we got back into the room, Golm got shocked and told me he had no parents or brother."

"Hey, Minju-ya! Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Eunbi said.

"How am I supposed to tell you guys when all of you are sleeping?"

"Well, you have a point." Hitomi said.

"Anyway, you saw those 3, right? Did you see their faces?" Chaewon asked.

"They're dressed up like ninjas so all of their faces are covered."

"Why in the fucking hell does everything have to go like this?" Nako said.

"Calm down Nako-ya." Eunbi tried to calm her down.

"You want me to calm down, unnie? In this fucking situation? I swear just... EVERYTHING WON'T LET US REST FOR A DAMN SECOND! HOW CAN YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN FROM THAT?!"

"You shortie DUMB DUMB tiny ass shit, shut your damn mouth." Hitomi said.

"Shut up pufferfish!"

"Stop calling me PUFFERFISH!!"

"YOU STUPIDASS PUFFERFISH!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPIDASS?!"

Then, everyone in the room tried to calm Hitomi and Nako down. Things become chaotic and Chaewon goes out of the meeting room. A few minutes later, she comes back with two slices of bread and just stuffs it inside their mouths to shut them up.

"Y'all wanna continue fighting or wanna save our boyfriend?" They both glare at each other for a bit before calming down and eating the bread that's been stuffed inside their mouths.

"So, how can we search for Y/n?" Yuri asked.

"We have to call Ms. Na."

"Where's the phone she gave you?" Yena asked.

"It's in my pocket."

"Then call her."

"Alright unnie."

Chaewon took out the phone and dialed Ms. Na's number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ms. Na?"