Saving Mission

"You guys ready?" They all nodded.

"Get on the van guys." They all entered the van and Y/n goes to the driver's seat. Beside him on the passenger seat is Yuri. They all start to go to their destination to save Yena.

While on the way, the girls would sometimes play some games though there are times they would be noisy as hell, Y/n didn't mind. They all then fell asleep after playing around with each other. Y/n just follow the GPS and then they arrived at a huge mansion.

"Hell no... This place is big as hell." He said.

"Guys wake up! It's time for us to do our job." The girls woke up and one by one they exited the car. He stops the van and sneaks into the mansion's garden.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Remember our teams?"

"I'm with who again?" Yujin said.

"You're on the distracting team. You're with Chaewon, Hitomi, and Wonyoung."

"Alright. To be honest this long dark blue hair is cool actually. I like it."

"Chaewon, Hitomi, Yujin, Wonyoung

"Chaewon, Hitomi, Yujin, Wonyoung. Get ready at the front gate." They nodded before leaving to the front gate.

"The rescue team also get ready. Yuri, Minju, Hyewon follow me."

"Don't forget Golm too!"

"Uhh... yeah. Let's go Golm."

"Observing team, stay put. Don't go anywhere. If you guys wanna take a shit or piss go to that side over there. It's near the forest."

"Awright docta! Yoona hear ya!"

"Good then. Now, team Omega stays here. Team Delta will be at the front and team Romeo will sneak in." He said. They all have hearing devices so it's easy for them.

The rescue team now is at the backside of the mansion. They're waiting for the distraction team to give the- signal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I hope this could do." Chaewon said.

"You seriously look like a boy." Yujin said.

" Yujin said