Verdict

The next day...

"Are both of you ready?" Ms. Na asked.

"Yes!" Yujin and Yena said.

Ms. Na took them both somewhere after she made a fake document for getting the girls to go to get medical supplies for both of them.

Ms. Na used a simple trick on Rajoon that made him fall into her trap so Rajoon let the girls go with her. Ms. Na drove them to a place. After they arrived, she leads them to a place.

"Ms. Na, isn't this a prison? I thought you want to take us to the Supreme Prosecutor's Office?" Yujin said.

"Before we go there, I need you guys to meet someone. That you both missed. And also, tell him the truth." They both gasped and then followed her.

They arrived at a place and both of them waited in front of the glass with small holes on it. Then the door of the other side opened revealing their boyfriend, Hwang Y/n. Their hearts crumpled seeing how thin he looked. He sits down and waves at them.

"H-Hi?"

"Y/n..." Yena said in a cracked voice. They both let out their tears.

"Why are you guys crying?" He looks worried.

"Hwang Y/n..." Yujin then faces away from him.

"Yujin-ah..." Y/n said.

"Unnie... talk to him... I can't see him..."

"Alright, Yujin-ah..." Yena wipes her tears and sniffed to prevent her snot from coming out. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"Y-Y/n... H-How are you?"

"I've been fine."

"B-But why are you so thin?" He looked confused.

"I'm thin? I'm pretty sure I'm still the same though because I newly entered here."

"You serious? You look like a tree branch right now!"

Well... in front of the girls' eyes he looked thin but actually... he is still the same.

"A-Alright..."

"Tell him unnie..." Yujin sits on the floor facing the wall, not wanting to face him.

"Tell what?"

"Fine... Sigh... Y-Y/n, please don't be shocked."

"Alright."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Detective Do!" Ms. Na called him.

"What's up, Prosecutor Na?" Once he get to her, she checked her Left & Right. Then, she jumped and hugged him. He was taken aback by her sudden hug.

"W-What are you doing?"

"I'm hugging you because I miss you!"

"W-What?"

"P-Prosecutor Na, I don't understand. Why do you miss me?" He's clueless. She backed away and pouts.

"You're seriously so dense!"

"W-What? Why are you suddenly like this? What did I do?"

"Gosh, why couldn't you notice it?!" She walked away crossing her arms, leaving him dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with her? Is she on period or what?" He continued his way.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _