18-Neibolt

This is basically a different version of what happened at the Neibolt the 1st time they went. When Eddie breaks his arm and ya.

There was a pick of who was going into neibolt and the three that were supposed be picked were Stan, Eddie and Bill but Richie refuses to let his boyfriend go without him so now
Bill, Richie and Eddie were the three to be chosen to go.

It's the scariest thing Eddie's ever done. Eddie held onto Richies left arm tightly as he held a flashlight in his right.

Eddie was shaking and his eyes were roaming the house.

" 'Chee I'm scared." Eddie shook Richies arm as they headed up the stairs.

"I'm right here nothing is going to happen to you I promise." Richie kissed Eddie's cheek and pulled him closer as Bill led them up the stairs.

Eddie gulped and nodded but followed nonetheless.

The boys walked further down the hall upstairs and Eddie winced at every small crack. It was an understatement to say he was scared. He was utterly terrified.

Eddies head whipped around when he heard a noise behind him. Still clinging onto Richie for dear life.

Eddie knew it wasn't a good idea to go towards the noise but something was pulling him to see what it was.

Eddie slowly let go of Richies arm and walked down the hall.

"Guys do you hear that?" Eddie asked quietly.

Eddie turned around at the sound of the door closing.

"Guys!" He yelled as he ran back to the door.

Suddenly, the floor right in front of the door collapsed.

Eddie felt a hand on his shoulder and he tried a round to see his biggest fear.

The leper.

"Time to take your pill Eddie" Eddie screamed in fear and fell backwards into the hole and landed onto a hard wood table then passed out.

///

Meanwhile...

Richie and Bill we're struggling to open the door.

"EDDIE!" Richie screamed as he tried and tried again to open the door.

"BILL I PROMISED NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN TO HIM!" Richie cried.

"Richie call down we're going to get to him." Bill whispered.

"I'm just scare-" Richie was interrupted by Eddie's soft giggling in another door on his right.

"Eddie?" He slowly walked into the room.

"Come on we aren't playing hide and seek dipshit." Richie held in his laugh.

He heard the door behind him shut and ran to try and open it again.

"Bill!!" Richie yelled.

Richie slowly turned around and was faced with a room covers in clowns.

"Shit," He took a deep breath and went to touch one of the clowns.