26-I'm sorry

This was a request...so um...here  *awkward laugh*

Richie had been having a rough time right now. His grades weren't great. They never were great but they seemed to be getting worse after he passed the 10th grade. His parents were never home anymore. Richie didn't mind though he would rather have the privacy than have his parents yelling at him. Richie started giving up. He didn't bother go to school anymore. He just stayed home. He's been like at his house for 1 week without leaving at all. Richie doesn't care about anything anymore.

It all started when he was rummaging for food in the cabinets of the kitchen and came across his fathers and mothers liquor cabinet. Richie had fallen so deep into depression by then he didn't care anymore. He decided one sip couldn't hurt. Then, one sip turned into 4 and 4 turned into 5 and so on, until he drank the whole bottle.

He had woken up the next day on the couch with a horrible hangover and didn't remember anything.

But, he enjoyed the feeling of not needing to remember anything. His responsibilities, his friends, his boyfriend. Nothing, he didn't want to remember anything, he just wanted to be numb.

So, here we are.

Richie had drank a whole new bottle of tequila he had found and was now on the couch watching tv.

Richie hadn't showered in days or brushed his teeth. Or even changed his clothes.

Richie grunted loudly when he heard a knock at the door of his house.

The boy pulled himself up of the couch and walked to the door lazily opening it.

"What the fuck do you want?" Richie asked not even bothering to check who it was.

"Where have you been?" A girls voice asked.

Richie blinked a few times because his vision was blurry and saw five people standing there.

Mike, Bill, Stan, Bev, and Ben.

"Oh heyyyyy!!!" Richie slurred waving his arm around.

"Are you drunk?" Stan asked.

"Whaaaat??? Meee??? Druuuunk??? Nooooo." Richie laughed.

"Richie what the fuc-" Stan was about to say but Richie interrupted with a scream.

"Oh my god!! Where's my Eddie-Bear!!" Richie said acting very scared and worried.

"He is at home, his mom wouldn't let him come but he is very worried about you. You haven't called him in like a week!" Bev yelled angrily.

"Eh." Richie shrugged slamming the door on his friends.

There was some banging on the door for 5 straight minutes after that but it stopped.

And then Richie fell asleep on the couch.

///

Richie was woken up by more knocking on his door.

"Fuck off!" Richie yelled.

"It's Eddie! Let me in Richie or I swear to god I will break down this god damn door!" Richie heard a small voice yell from the other side of the door.

Richie smiled as he was drunk but happy that his boyfriend had come to see him.

Richie got up and stumbled to the door and saw his angry boyfriend standing there with his arms crossed.

"Ayeee Eddie spaghetti mans!" Richie tried to pull Eddie in for a hug.

"No! Do not fucking touch me until you fucking explain where the hell you have been." Eddie said.