~Missed You~

—— Tzuyu?

Who's this? ——

—— Lisa duh. 😋 what's up?

I'm waiting for the shower to be open——

—— Who are you with.

Just a friend I made here. She got kicked out of her apartment so I'm letting her stay with me and I think sees going to room with me at home. ——

—— That's nice of you 😙  I have the day off today. I'm so happy. Ugh work sucks lately. I've been around the world in like a week it feels.
😷😷 but I'm also in Korea!!

Are you sick? ——

—— actually I think I am a little bit. The flying hasn't been treating my body well. I'm glad your doing good.

I would go help you if I didn't have someone with me. ——

—— your too nice but yeah I miss you. We should hang out.  Jennie is out so I've been just bored today.

I'm not to good at entertaining ——

—— yes you are. Your funny and cute 🥰

Why was I blushing.

Thanks. ——

—— 😉 so..are we going to met up soon?

Yeah ——

The door opened and Sana walked out with only a towel on. I looked up. I nearly died from the sight. "Tzuyu...I left my clothes there can you hand it to me. I'm sorry"

—— awesome! Then it's a date! I'll figure out where to go or do you just wanna come to my hotel? Ok actually I'll send you the address. Tonight sound good?

I picked up the bag of clothes and handed it to Sana without trying to look at her to much. She smiled and went back into the bathroom.

A date? These sudden plans.

Can I text you back. I have to see if I can go tonight. I don't wanna just leave her here. ——

—— ok sounds good.

"Sana"

"Yeah?"

"A friend just invited me out. She's here in Korea. Would you be sad if I went"

"What no. Of course not. I can just go hang out with Chaeyoung or something. Ok"

"Thanks."

I'm free to come. What time?——

—— anytime is fine. If you wanna spend the day. I can order food and it should be here by the time you get here

Ok that sounds good ——

————

I walked Sana down to the lobby and she met up with Chaeyoung. The both waved as I left the hotel and picked up a cab.

Lisa picked a nice small hotel to stay at. It was in a nice area and looked very cozy. I walked in and a guy took me to the room.

Knock

The door opened and Lisa's bright smile was the first thing that I saw. "Tzuyu~" she waved me in and hugged me.

I could smell the food that she ordered for us.
"Smells good"

"Oh yeah it is!" She pulled me over to the food. I sat down with her and smiled. It had been a while since I saw Lisa. She was always working.
"It's been forever. I've missed you tzuyu" she frowned. "It has been forever."

"How's Jennie been?"

"She's been good. She's kinda just been doing her own thing. I've been lonely. I'm glad your here" she sighed.

I felt bad that she was so separated from everyone.

"Everyone at your house been good?"

"Yes they've been fine. Those two always do stuff together so I've kinda been alone as well but I just made a new friend and her thing is to make sure that I'm not lonely" I smiled at the thought of Sana, laying next to me. Telling me that she would make sure to stay around.

"She sounds nice. If I'm around I'll make sure to hang out more. I think we both need it"
I nodded.

We quickly finished are food. "Did you watch that new movie that came out. It was so good"

"No I haven't seen it" her eyes widened. She motioned me to the bedroom. We sat down and she turned on the movie.

My mind couldn't pay attention to the move but the recent events that happened this week. It was strange how I felt when Sana was close to me. I didn't know how to describe it. Was it real. Was I in love—

Lisa laid her head on my shoulder. I could feel her heart beat in sync with mine. I immediately froze up. Was I feeling the same way about Lisa as sana. I was feeling hot but not like the other day.

Lisa yawned. I felt her move closer to me.
"Movies make me tired" her hand moved until it was touching mine. Was she going to hold it.
I felt myself tense up even more.

As expected she took my hand in hers. My heart picked up. "Are you bored?"

"A little bit" I couldn't even pay attention to the movie. Lisa still holding my hand picked up the remote and turned off the tv. She didn't put her head back on my shoulder but put her other hand on my wrist and faced me. I was now blushing like crazy. She giggled. "Are you mad if this is what I meant by hanging out?"

She leaned in closer and closer until...