~Bad Phone Call~

TZUYU

"Do you think I could sleep over tzu?" She poked my cheek. "If you want to sleep on the couch sure"

"I can't share the bed with you and Sana?" Sana gave her a surprised look. I just shrugged. I didn't care at this point as long as I could get Lisa to not feel anything for me.

Nayeon started laughing. "Sana can sleep in the middle~" Jeongyeon joined in. "Threesome"

"Shut up!" Sana hit them both. Lisa just smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. "Lisa"

"What?"

"Stop. Here let's go to bed" I stood up and held out my hand for Sana to take. We walked into the room.

SANA

I thought Tzuyu told me Lisa was over her. She's next to me asleep cuddling Tzuyu. "Tzuyu"

"Yeah"

"I don't like her"

"I know. I don't either right now"
In that moment Lisa turned and grabbed onto my arm. She snuggled close next to me. I patted her head. "I'm sorry Lisa"

She just sighed. I felt bad. She just wanted someone to be with. I put my arms around her and drifted into sleep.

TZUYU

I woke up to Sana and Lisa cuddling in bed. Apparently Lisa had no work she looked unbothered. Lucky.

I had more shit to do. Irene picked me up like usual and handed me a coffee. "So how's your girlfriend? I'm curious"

"She was asleep with Lisa" Irene gave me a surprised look. She turned the car into the photo shoot location. "That's nice. Jennie was sent away for a bunch of stuff so she's been loney. Your girlfriend seems to be easygoing"

"She's a ball of energy." Irene chuckled. "Like Nayeon"

"Yeah. Is this it?" She nodded and we both got out. A man greeted us and led me in.

SANA

Day two and I was already used to this place. Not the Lisa part but the whole waking up alone. Tzuyu was gone and so was Jeongyeon and Nayeon. 

Lisa was still asleep next to me. I got up and took a shower. By the time I got out Lisa was starting to wake up.

"Hello?" She rubbed her eyes. "Jennie?"

"It's Sana"

"Oh. Hi, tzuyu still here?" I shook my head and handed her a bottle of water. "Thanks. I should get going. I don't want to bother you anymore. Sorry about last night"

"No it's fine. You can stay and hangout with me. I'm kinda lonely."

"Yeah just let me give my friend a call." She stumbled out of bed with her phone in her hand. She caught the carpet wrong and fell face first on the ground. Someone had picked up the phone. She was moaning in pain. "Lisa!" I went to the floor. Blood.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Shit this hurts!"

"Lisa!?" I grabbed her phone. "Hi Lisa just hit the floor hard. She'll call you back sorry!"

"Oh my god. Did you break your nose!?"

She looked up. It definitely wasn't looking right. "Fuck. I'll lose my job for this. Fuck! God damn it!"

"Here let's put some ice on it. Maybe it's not so bad" she stood up with tears falling down her cheeks.
"Ugh!"

There was no ice! Only frozen water bottles. I grabbed one and handed it to her. She opened it and drank it. "Uh we had no ice so use that"

"It's no use...let's just go to the emergency room"

"Ah are you sure? I mean it may be ok.."

"I already lost my job so it doesn't matter. I need this to recover fast so I can work again"

"Ok..damn it."

"It's not your fault. I was caught up in the phone call"

"Ah this sucks. I'll call tzuyu"

"Yeah tzuyu.."