~its all ok~

Tzuyu

I didn't know what to think. Elkie moved in leaving a kiss on my cheek. She looked down with red cheeks.

Sana

I hated the fact that Tzuyu was still with elkie after everything she did. "You ok?"

Jihyo was holding my hand. "No, how can she still be around elkie?"

"She must like elkie" I knew that wasn't true but a part of my thought that just for a second this is what Tzuyu wanted. She was sick of me always thinking she was cheating so she did just that and feel in love with someone else.

I looked at jihyo and pulled her close to me. I kissed her hard wanting to rid of my stupid Tzuyu thoughts.
I liked Tzuyu so much. Everything was going so well.
Tears came and came. Jihyo eventually pulled away and just held me close. "I'm here"

"I should be home working at the hotel jihyo...I shouldn't of come here ever."

"That's nonsense. I need you here" I shook my head. "You just feel bad for me"

"No I don't. Look at me Sana" Her bright eyes looked right into mine. "I like you. I do Sana. Don't think it's all for nothing"

"Ok..I'll try. I just can get her out"

"It will take some time and when she comes back your going to have to face her but right now you focus on you. I'll be here every step of the way"
I was so thankful for jihyo right now.

No more Tzuyu. Just me and myself to take care of.
"Thank you jihyo. Love you"

"Love you too"
————

Tzuyu

"I don't think I want to continue working like this" Elkie looked up. "What's this about?"

"I can't take it" she furrowed her eye brows at me. "What?"

"Elkie Sana just broke up with me"

"Didn't you just say that was for the best"

"Because I kissed you! Why are you here tempting me!" My anger come out at full force. "I'm not, you kissed me Tzuyu. You knew what was on the line"

"But why did you let me" she chuckled. "Tzuyu it's not about what I say you still wanted to kiss me"

"You said all this sad stuff that made me feel bad for you. I bet none of that was even true elkie"

"What so now because you kissed me you think I'm lying about my struggles? Please stop this"

"Elkie..I don't know! I should be working with no girlfriend with no problems. Why did I agree to go out for coffee"
————

Sana

"Momo!" She was finally home from work. "How are you feeling?"

"Better but still weird about everything."

"Yeah, I'm sorry that happened to you but guess where we're going tonight?" I tilted my head.

Jihyo come out of the room. "Ready?"
"For what—"

"Shh jihyo. Dahyun invited us all out for dinner. Everyone's gonna be there too."
I was excited to go see them but nervous. I thought that chaeyoung and dahyun should move here with me because I was with tzuyu. What if they got mad at me for dragging them here.
"Guys I can't.."

Jihyo put her hands on my shoulders. "Of course you can. It's ok"

"No. I don't want to see them. Everything will turn out bad." Momo laughed. "How? You broke up with tzuyu so what. She's not here Sana"

"I know but tzuyu does have a lot to do with this. I mean everything. The whole dahyun and chaeyoung thing. I dragged them here and now it's for nothing because I'm not even with tzuyu"

"Sana. Calm down. Your letting the anxiety get to your head" jihyo patted my back. Momo sighed. "I'm sure they aren't mad about anything. If they are then you know we have your back" I nodded.

"Ok..thanks"
————

I was super nervous getting to the restaurant but jihyo kept distracting me with her cute jokes and kisses on my neck. Momo was talking on phone with dahyun the whole trip there.

When we arrived I stuck close to jihyo. "Your ok Sana. Come on"

Everyone was there smiling and waving at me. Jeongyeon got up and hugged us all. "Hey Sana your back early. Did they fire you??" She pulled me in and sat me right next to her and Nayeon.
"Uhh no. I wasn't really fit for the job but it's all good"

"Yeah so I picked her up from the airport" jihyo added. "Oh I'm glad your ok" I smiled at Jeongyeon. I was glad she didn't ask about Tzuyu.

"Was it that hard? I thought you liked it?" Chaeyoung asked me while eating some bread. Everyone looked at me. "No I did like it. It just became too much"

"I bet I could do it, look I'm Tzuyu~~" dahyun stood up and posed just like Tzuyu would. I laughed along with all of them. It was actually nice to spend some time with people. I didn't have to worry at all about what Tzuyu was doing with elkie or what Tzuyu was doing with Lisa.

Lisa. "Hey is Lisa still living with you guys?" Jeongyeon laughed. "No. I kept asking her about Jennie and she finally left to go see her, thank god. I never got any alone time with Nayeon." Nayeon nodded. "She always wanted to hang out. I'm glad she's gone too"

"Oh that is good. I need to go pick up some of my stuff actually. Is tomorrow ok?" The both nodded.

"You suck of us?"

"Nooo of course not. It's jihyo. She's letting me stay with her" Jeongyeon hit Nayeons arm with her elbow. "Ohhh we get it" I blushed.

It's like they already knew that I wasn't with tzuyu. Jihyo must've told them. Do the others know then. I moved to the other conversation with jihyo, chaeyoung and dahyun.

"So Sana your staying at jihyos?" I froze up. "Yes"
Dahyun frowned. "Why?"

Jihyo chuckled. "Geez Sana. It's ok. You can tell them"

"I know..." chaeyoung giggled. "What. Your scaring me"

"Me and Tzuyu broke up" They both broke out in laughter that made me and jihyo confused.
"Why are you laughing"

"Like we didn't know Sana. Jihyo kissed you before you sat down. It's so cute"

"Ahhh I thought you guys would be all mad because I made you come to Taiwan and I'm not even with tzuyu" they laughed even harder. "Nooo Sana. We love it here."

"See told you Sana"

"Thank god"