~Jealous~

Tzuyu

Sana called. Lisa broke her nose. Oh no. Not good for the job we work in definitely not good. I wonder how long it would take to heal.

Jennie surprisingly called me when I was on my way.
"Tzuyu?"

"Yes"

"I tried calling Lisa and apparently she fell. Is she ok? Who was she with? Oh god. She wasn't at a bar right?" Jennie always looking out for Lisa. "No not a bar. My girlfriend was hanging out with her. She fell and hit her nose. Their at the hospital now. I'm on my way"

"Shit. She'll lose her job..."

"No. Irenes not that hard"

"If the big boss finds out she can't do shoots she's gone for Tzuyu. I wish I could come down there right now. I miss Lisa"

"She's doing ok. Don't worry."

"But I do. All the time. Please take care of her. I've felt so bad for leaving but these far away places want me. I hate it"

"Trust me I do too. Now that I have a girlfriend how can I even spend time with her"

"That's what I'm saying. Ugh fuck are lives...ah ok I have to go. Talk to you later babe~ take care of Lisa for me!"

"Of course. I'm at the hospital now, bye"

Sana

Tzuyu arrived just in time. Lisa and I were just being brought in.

"Tzuyu!" I hugged her and gave her a kiss. Ah I missed her. "Hi. Lisa you ok? Jennie called me"

"She did?!"

"Yeah. She's worried but I said I'll take care of you."
I smiled. "So nice Tzuyu" Lisa sighed. "Thanks...can't believe I fell"

"Whatever it's over with now. At least you don't need surgery."

"Don't jinx it!"
—————
Tzuyu

Lisa slept over again. She was in so much pain it was like taking care of a child. I could see just how tired sana was. "I got this. Go to bed"

"You sure? you worked all day"

"I'm sure. Jennie told me to look out for her so I'm only doing my job"

"Ah ok. Love you~"

"Love you too"

Lisa was laying on the couch. "Your lucky to have her"

"I know. I Don't know how I got so lucky"

"Because your amazing...thanks for helping me. I know Jennie is worried I should call her soon" Jennie and Lisa have always been close. Even if Jennie has to go away for a shoot Lisa would constantly be in contact with her. For some reason everything is different now. They seem to have lost their closeness.

"You should. Why haven't you two been in touch?"

"No reason. She's just busy" I don't believe that but whatever. I sat down next to her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Night Lisa"
"Good night~"

Sana

Was I jealous. Of course I was but Lisa slept with me and tzuyu wasn't jealous so I will not be bothered by this. Why do they look so perfect together though. I hated thinking like this. It hasn't even been long since I've been here. Maybe their always like this.

"Hey" Jeongyeon waved from the counter. She was in a casual outfit looking all tired."Where's Nayeon?"

"Work. They called her in early. I have to leave soon. Make sure tzuyu gets up in an hour Irene called and wants to see her. Lisa is all yours again"

"Ah ok. Have fun at work"

"Yep thanks." She opened the door. "Wait"
"What?"

"Has Lisa always been this close to tzuyu?"

"No never. Tzuyu hasn't been close to anyone except you"

"Ok..thanks"

"Hey. I know something happened between her and Lisa but she really likes you. I've never seen her act like this to anyone. I think your opening her up"
Jeongyeon left and I looked back tzuyu was behind me.

"Morning..sorry I fell asleep like that. Didn't mean to make you jealous....I love you"

"I love you. I should trust you more" she shook her head. "No. We still need to grow. I have some time before work let's make breakfast"