~Why~

Tzuyu

Lisa was going to be a problem. Now that I had to bring her everywhere with me. I didn't want to lie to Jennie. I wanted to make Lisa feel safe and happy.

"I'm embarrassed"

"Well Irene wants to see the damage so let's go. You'll be fine"

"It's just her?" She looked scared. "Yes don't worry."

"If anyone sees me tzuyu"

"Your fine" I put my arm around her hopefully calming her down. "Thanks...I'm scared"

"Look at me" I turned her to me and did my best Lisa supporter smile. Jennie used to do it so much better but this was all I could do. She's just looking. Looking. What did Jennie say at times like these—

Her lips on mine again.

No no.

Lisa stop.

Tzuyu sana.

"Lisa" Her eyes were teared up. She looked blankly at me and rubbed her arm. "Lisa"

"I'm sorry" she looked down at her feet. Her world definitely spinning. I grabbed her just before she could hit the ground. Fuck too many pain killers. Curse the internet for saying she could take one more.

I called Irene outside to help me. We put Lisa on a couch. "Pain killers right?"

"Yeah...oh god. Irene she kissed me"

"No surprise to me. Don't worry people get high off of pain killers she probably won't remember" why Lisa. Why now.

My phone rang. Sana

"Hi!"

"Sana Ah thank god"

"How's Lisa?"

"The extra pill knocked her on her ass but she's doing ok now. Irene helped me" I could just feel irenes gaze.

"That's good..she's ok. That girl Jennie called again. She got more work apparently so tell Lisa that."

More work fuck. Away from the person who needs her isn't good. Jennie stop taking jobs your rich.

You have Lisa too. Ugh. If I was living the life of Jennie Kim I'd stay with Lisa and be happy with her.

"Ok I will thanks"

"I love you tzuyu~"

"I love you. See you soon with the crazy"

"Haha your crazy" I am. I let her kiss me again. Why can't I stop things like that Sana. I love you but here I am letting a sad face get to my head.

So what I used to like Lisa. I don't anymore. I like Sana. I brought her to be mine forever. To get away from work. "You have a shoot soon. I'll have someone drive you" seems like that's not working out for me.

Sana

"WOOO MOVIES" Jihyo jumped up like a kid. Momo joining her.

Jihyo ran over to me picking me up and bringing me to the couch. "Ah jihyo!"

"Sorry cutie. Now what movie are you guys feeling?"

"Boo!"

"Oooo yes!"

Tzuyus friends were really fun. All of them were. Their energy was fun. Perfect for me.

I still felt weird about Lisa though. That was the only friend I felt strange about. That night I cheated on tzuyu she cheated on me with Lisa. Lisa's still holding on but is tzuyu?

"Sana you ok?" Jihyos hand patted my head. "Oh yeah I'm good"

"Good~" gummy smile.