~dont know~

Sana

"Hey come here" jihyo had her hand on my arm. I was ready to start yelling at elkie. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at elkie who sat down on the couch.

"Elkie. I don't know what your plan is but as you can see Tzuyu doesn't like it" I pushed jihyo away and went over to the couch.

Jeongyeon stood behind the couch to watch us.
"I'm not planning anything and how can you know what Tzuyu feels. Your such a prick"

Tzuyu

"Don't call me that!!"

I covered my ears. I didn't want anyone fighting. There was no way out of what I had just did. I took Sana here and then to America. I cheated on her twice. Now I have elkie here who's expecting me to just be with her.

"Hey! You two stop!"

"Were you going to tell Tzuyu how you kissed me and convinced me to leave her?!"

Sana

Tzuyu walked into the room. "Is that true?!"

Elkie laughed. "I didn't convince her tzu. I only kissed her so she could come to her senses. So I could state the obvious to her that I didn't feel like you loved her anymore after kissing me and Lisa"

"What do you even know about Lisa??"
She started laughing again. "This isn't a joke" jihyo stepped in, sick of elkies shit.

"I'm friends with Lisa. After I met you Tzuyu I connected the dots. Lisa told me a lot about you and how things went down." That's a lie.

"Your lying elkie"

"No im not Sana. Let's go back to why this is really starting. Tzuyu cheated on you because she has feelings for me. You go with jihyo and I'll be here with tzuyu"

"Your leaving" Jeongyeon grabbed elkies arm and pushed her phone in her face. The phone had a photo of the airplane ticket that she just bought.

I turned to Tzuyu who looked so defeated. "Hey your ok" jihyo pulled Tzuyu away.

"You just waisted your money Jeongyeon. I'm not leaving unless Tzuyu really wants it. Even then I don't think I'd want to leave"

"Your fucking kidding me."

Tzuyu

I didn't even know what I wanted at this point. I was pacing the room. Jihyo was sitting on the bed. "What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. This is all my fault. I quit my job. Sanas not with me and now elkies here. Jihyo I don't know!"

"Hey come here"

She grabbed me and forced me to sit next to her.
"This is what I think you should do, I think you should send elkie home and rest. Look at you. You need rest Tzuyu. I'll take Sana with me and you have Jeongyeon or Nayeon sleep with you so your not alone."

That did sound nice but elkie. I couldn't just send her home. Maybe I did like her. Isn't that why I kissed her. "Tzuyu elkie isn't good"

"I don't know about that jihyo, I think I like her"

"Tzuyu if you liked someone then it would be an easy choice not an I don't know"

Sana

Jeongyeons face was red. She was ready to attack elkie. "Who do you think you are walking into my apartment and getting involved in not only tzuyus life but now mine"

"Oh god Jeongyeon I'm not asking you to get involved. Right Sana? This is between us"

"No. You come in here and everyone gets involved" Jeongyeon stepped closer to her. I grabbed her and pulled her away. I didn't want to a fight.

We all turned are heads to Tzuyu. She walked up to elkie and led her out of the apartment.

Tzuyu

"Tzu..I didn't think all of this would happen. I'm sorry for getting mad. God I just ruined everything didn't I?"

"No. Your ok but...go home. Go home to minnie someone who actually likes you"

"So what you don't like me?"

I shook my head and closed my eyes so afraid of what she'd think of me. I brought her all the way here for nothing.

Sana

Ten, twenty, thirty minutes went by and no Tzuyu or elkie. Elkies stuff was still in the apartment.
"I'm getting worried" jihyo rubbed my bad. Jeongyeon was still pacing on edge.

"I don't think their even there anymore. Let's check I'm sick of waiting" we all walked outside.

There was nobody.

Jihyo walked out and looked into the hallway. her hands covered her mouth and she jumped back.