~no choice~

Sana

We didn't know what to do. Jihyo ran to the end of the hallway following the blood that was trailing down. It wasn't that much but enough to scare us all.

"There's no one. What the fuck" Jeongyeon hit the wall.

"You don't think..." Jeongyeon sighed. "Jesus. I'll call the cops"

"Wait Jeongyeon call Tzuyu first."

"Isn't her phone in the apartment??" I took my phone out. "Let's see" we went into the apartment and there was no ring. I called two times. Nothing.

One more time. Tzuyu picked up. "Tzuyu! Where are you?"

Silence. "Tzuyu?"

"Oh sorry, uh yeah I'm with..elkie."

"Are you ok?" We were all sitting on the edge of are seats. "Yes, yes! I'm ok. We uh talked it out and I've decided to stay with elkie. She wanted to go out for some food, yeah.."

Jihyo snapped her finger getting my attention. She mouthed "this is weird" Jeongyeon nodded and so did I. "Are you sure your ok Tzuyu? We saw blood in the hallway."

"Blood?? There was none when we left. I don't know who that's from. Anyways I have to go. Goodbye—"

The line cut off. "That was so weird. She sounded shaky am I wrong??" Jeongyeon said pacing the room. "No not at all. Geez you think elkie hurt her guys" jihyo shrugged and Jeongyeon nodded.

"If she answered then I don't think so. Maybe they spoke some crazy words. It was a while before we checked, anyone else could've left that trail of blood" I was keeping me hopes up.

"That could be true.."
————

Tzuyu

"Good job. Hey Lisa! You got the bandages ready yet?" I could feel myself fading in and out.

"Why did you do this?!" I reached out to her. She pushed me against the chair and started tying me to it. Then Lisa came with bandages for my head.

"What's wrong with you two?! Let me go!"

"Just be quiet. We'll explain everything after we've fixed your bleeding problem"

Why was elkie with Lisa. Why did she just hit me with a wooden sick. Why did I take her here.
"Why did I trust you!"

"Because you love me, haha just kidding. I know you don't now" Lisa laughed along.

"Please explain now"

"Please shut up"
————

I felt so worn out. I just wanted be at home in my bed alone. "Ok Tzuyu here's your explanation. Don't fall asleep on me"

"All these years things never worked out for me. Not one has a person stayed with me. I was starting to get mad, you know that diary you guys found."
She pulled it out and opened it. It had so many pages of all these different girls. "Wait don't kill me"
She laughed. "I'm not going to kill you. I haven't killed anyone. Look"

She flipped to the last of the pages and there I was. All these pages on me. "Out of everyone I can say that you are the best. I really do like you a lot. Too bad Sana and your friends got in the way. Now they aren't"

Lisa walked out and smiled at me. "Oh and Lisa she was just helping make my claim better with the whole you cheated on Sana thing"

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Cant we just talk like people. Cant you listen when I say I didn't like you anymore elkie?!"

She moved the hair out her face and walked up to me. "You don't have a choice Tzuyu."

"The second they find out your going to jail!"

"Yeah right. I've planned everything so well. There's no way I'm going to jail" she's kidnapped me.

Sana

I went back home with jihyo. I was worried about Tzuyu. I had no idea if she was lying or not. Either way there was blood on the floor.

"Can this day just be over. Ugh jihyo!!" I plopped down on the bed. "I know. Hopefully tzuyus not lying to us...I have work tomorrow"

"Noo stay with me" She frowned. "I wish I could but. Momo has been going to work alone. I have to help her out."

"Ok. I guess I'll keep trying my best to keep an eye on Tzuyu"

"Yeah definitely who knows what could be going on."