~restart~

Tzuyu

Elkie got sick. She looked pale when I met with her.
"Are you sure your ok?"

"Uh yeah.." she then ran to the bathroom. I felt bad for her. I had done that before but that's when I was forced not to eat much.

I ran to the store and got some snacks for us. I met up with her in the hallway. She looked upset. "Elkie here drink this and then have these" 

"Thanks..tzu" I smiled and handed the water to her.

"Did you eat at all?" She shrugged. "I was just feeling off that's it. I should be ok. Don't worry to much"

"You'll be ok with the small bed tonight?"

"I said don't worry tzu. I'll be ok"

"But I could set you up a blanket on the floor—"

"Not if your not joining me. All that work for just me" I nodded and grabbed her waist. She leaned on me. "I always got help when I was sick so I want to help you"

"Whatever you say tzu"
————

Sana

Minnie and I got to the room and saw Tzuyu on the floor setting up two pillows and blankets. "Tzuyu what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm making a bed for me and elkie. She got sick today and I thought the small bed wouldn't be good for her tonight" I joined her on the floor. "That's nice. Hey I talked to jihyo she was worried about you"

"Tell her I'm fine and so are you~" I missed Tzuyu.

I put my arms on her shoulder and she get close. "Your doing so good Sana~"

"You too"

Unknown

It's like a restart button was pushed, get away

Tzuyu

I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about my past and when I'd get sick. Elkie was like me. I didn't really want help. It was all new to me. It was all scary at first.

"Tzu?" Elkie turned over and looked at me. "Yeah? Are you ok?"

"I'm cold..." I sat up and then took the blanket. I started rapping it around her. She smiled and tried not to laugh. "What?"

"Your so fast to help"

"I just want you better" she Put her hand on my arm. "Thanks tzu"

"I used to get like this..."

"Yeah" I laid next to her feeling comfortable. "This is a hard job at times but I always had someone. When Sana left with Minnie I thought I was alone but you're here so remember you have me"

"I will remember. Your so nice to me already. I usually come off as cold"

"No I like you. You got my back and I got yours"

"Thank you tzu~"
————

Sana

I'm glad Tzuyu was making a friend. I didn't want her feeling lonely ever. Then I'd feel bad for my decision.

I don't want to seem like I'm forgetting about her.
With all this stuff happening maybe she'll think that I am forgetting about her.

I'll make sure that won't happen. I should find out if I'm making her feel like that. She's been concerned about elkie all night. Talking to her all night. The last time we talked like that was in the hotel.

The days me and Tzuyu met. Change happened so fast.

My thoughts stopped.

Tzuyu kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and put my hands on her cheeks. She smiled. "Was I keeping you up? Elkie is asleep now"

"No your fine"

"Are you sure. I hate seeing you in deep thought. Usually you look happy and peaceful when you sleep"

"What you watch me sleep?"

"Do you stay up and listen to my conversations?" I sat up and pushed her away. "You suck...but I did have something on my mind"

"What is it?"

"Let's go outside"
————

Tzuyu took my hand in hers. It was dark but the street lights were good enough so I could see tzuyus beautiful face.

I remember now why I was so interested in her. Pure beauty. "So what is it?"

"This whole thing. Everything like always is moving so fast. I haven't seen you or heard from you much. I wanted to know how your feeling about it"

"Like I said earlier I was worried I'd be alone—"

"That's what I mean. I don't want you to feel like I'm forgetting about you" she stopped. "Sana"

"I know you'll never forget about me just because you have a new job. I'm proud of you. Your doing good at all of this. I've seen some of the photos. Your beautiful."

"My beautiful girlfriend."

It was nice. Exciting to hear that. Everything that's been happening is for the good. "No I'm just the one with the beautiful girlfriend"

"Shh I love you beautiful" I loved the feeling of someone close to me. I left everything for this. This feeling. "You make me so happy~"

"I plan on keeping it that way. Just keep working hard. This should be over soon. Then we can go spend time with the others"

"Sounds like a good plan. I love you too"

Unknown

The restart button pushed even more. Great