~my job~

Tzuyu

I'm gonna do it. "I'm quitting" Sana sighed and nodded knowing the things that may go down. It was the next day I was supposed to meet Irene any minute at the building. My hand hovered over her number.

"Tzuyu" I looked up. "What?"

"Someones at the door" must be Irene. Oh god.
"Ok go get it I'll be here" she nodded and headed into the other room.

Sana

A man in his fifty's stood happy as ever. His face lit up when he saw me. "Tzuyu. Nice to meet you" he pulled me in for a hug. "Uh sir..."

Tzuyu walked out. "Hello?"

"This must be your girlfriend Irene told me about..Sana right?" He looked at tzuyu.

"No sir I'm tzuyu she's sana"

"Ah sorry sorry. Sana you are really pretty I confused you as a model." I rubbed my nape. I'm not that pretty.

"Who are you?" Tzuyu walked up to him shaking his hand. "I'm the lead guy for the Gucci deal you made. I'll be your go to guy. I'm in charge when we get to America." Tzuyus mouth dropped and so did mine.

"Where...where's Irene." Tzuyu looked terrified. "She already flew this morning"

Not good. "Anyways you ready are flight is in an hour. We're leaving soon"

"Give me a minute" Tzuyu ran over to me and pulled me away.

"Fuck fuck" she was shaking. "Hey it's ok"

"That wont help right now. This is seriously not good. I don't want to go Sana. You know how sick I get I can't." It was like she was having ptsd.

Unknown

She has no choice now.

I think this will be fun. Even more fun if her little girlfriend shows up. Sana is laughable. She's pathetic trying to do my job.

My job to kiss tzuyu to sleep. My job to listen to Tzuyus voice on repeat until she stops. It's my job to love tzuyu the way she needs to be loved.

Quit the only job that brought you things. It's fucking funny. I'll help her through tuff times. All that little girl does is complain and worry.
"What is tzuyu ridiculous?!"

Tzuyu

I was doomed. "Hey you guys ok?" I sighed.

I've done it before this is fine. I walked past Sana and started to take out clothes. "Your going?"

I nodded. "Not without you though" she smiled and ran to the closet grabbing all of her clothes. "Let's go fast"