~Weird~

Sana

We went to work like nothing happened. Tzuyu acted so weird to me. She must've did something but she said Lisa. We haven't even seen Lisa. Lisa is back at home. Right?

On my break I decided to give jihyo a call.
"Sana hi. I only have a little time to talk" she was breathing heavy probably because of training.
"I wanted to ask if you've seen Lisa at all"

"No I haven't. I haven't been around at all. Me and momo are busy but text the others" I frowned at minnie who was snooping in on my phone call.
"Ok thanks jihyo. Good luck. Fighting!"

"Fighting!"
————

I can't keep thinking Tzuyu is doing something bad. Something behind my back I know she would never do anything but that was just so weird. She only wanted me. She must've had someone else on her mind.

It could be elkie that's the only person she's been with but elkie is quite and reserved. "Minnie"
"Yeah"

"Is there a chance elkie likes Tzuyu" Minnie froze and looked at me like I had four eyes. "I don't know!? Wait! You think she dose...oh no what. Wait no" Minnie started pacing.

"Sana why are you asking that. You have me worried. Tzuyu is your girlfriend. I keep forgetting that so why would elkie like her??"

"Because Tzuyu was acting so weird this morning. I think something happened and elkie is the only one who's been around tzuyu"

"shit you might be on to something...I'll ask elkie later" I ran up to minnie and hugged her. "Thanks. I just feel weird about what happened"

"Was it really that bad?"

"Yeah. She kept saying she only wanted to love me like she did something bad and wanted me to forgive her..."

"We'll see."
————

Minnie

I was stressed out after what Sana said. Elkie likes Tzuyu. I couldn't even imagine something like that.
Elkie had to be crazy to do anything with a girl that was already dating someone. And all of the girlfriends Elkie has had are not like Tzuyu at all.

There more like me. Tzuyu is only ever open and bubbly when she feels comfortable. Elkie likes to be open right away at least that's how she acted to me. We were good friends because I opened up right away. Ugh I paced around waiting for Elkie. I had texted her saying for her to come alone. Let's see if that even happens.

The door opened and elkie bowed. "Hey. What's up Elkie" she just shrugged. "Just a long day at work. How are you?"

"I'm fine." I paced more and then sat down on the bed. "Hey come here" she sat next to me. She looked like she had no idea about anything. "Sana came up to me"

"What did she say?" Why was Elkie giving me that look. There had to be something that happened.
"She said that Tzuyu was acting all weird"

"I saw her acting weird too. She was very quiet today"

"But Sana said it might be because something happened between you and her" Elkie laughed.

"Nothing happened. Do you think we did something?" I shrugged not really knowing. Elkie always kept cool and calm during everything so she may be playing a lie. "Just tell me the truth elkie"

"I didn't do anything with tzuyu. We had the day off after I was feeling sick. We just hug out that's it. Wheres Sana?"

"Going to visit Tzuyu" elkie rolled her eyes and sighed. "That girl is annoying don't you think?"

"Not really" she laughed. "She can't make up her mind. Why should you be in a relationship if you keep questioning it"

"Because something did happen didn't it"

"Believe whatever you want minnie. I'm going to take a shower"
————

Sana

I found Tzuyu walking alone. I walked up to her. She smiled. "Hey what's up?"

"Nothing. It was a long day" I stopped in front of her. "What?"

"Uh...Tzuyu I'm sorry for doing this again but why"

"Why what?"

"Why were you so weird this morning?" Tzuyu shrugged. "I wasn't in the right head space forgive me please. I'm sorry. I was just thinking back and I felt horrible about what I did back when Lisa was around."

Tzuyu

A lie. I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't tell her what actually happened.

God why do I keep letting bad people into my life. It's not like Lisa and elkie are bad but I just keep getting so tempted. What is wrong with me.
"I understand...I'm sorry for asking"

"No it's fine. Come on let's walk together"