~emotions~

Sana

I've never seen chaeyoung like this. She smiled but you could see through everything she was hiding. Mina noticed and went to chaeyoungs side. Jihyo was celebrating with dahmo so they didn't even see the horrified look on chaeyoungs face.

"This isn't good" Tzuyu leaned over my shoulder paying close attention to Chaeyoung and Mina.

Chaeyoung just put her head down and left.

"Sana. Did you know about that?" I turned to tzuyu. I knew they were close but I didn't expect chaeyoung to be this affected. "No. I hope she's ok. The only person she's had was dahyun."

"God. I'm sorry." Tzuyu frowned at me. "Why is it your fault?"

"Because if I never took you here then this wouldn't have happened and maybe chaeyoung would be happy"

"She'll get over it. Don't blame yourself tzuyu. Dahyun is in love. Chaeyoung just needs to calm down her feelings" Tzuyu sighed and kissed my forehead "Ok whatever you say. Let's calm jihyo down"

Chaeyoung

I felt like I was melting from the inside. Fire raged up inside of me. I wanted to scream and scream. In the begging I just accepted it because dahyun really liked momo but right now I hated it.

"Dahyun fell in love and I wasn't even able to tell her I liked her!" I slammed my fist into one of the pillows on my bed.

I didn't even notice the soft hand that kept rubbing up and down my arm for comfort. I turned looking at her. She looked away removing her hand away from my arm. "I'm so stupid...I'm so angry why why"
Mina frowned at my comment.

"She wasn't the one chaeyoung"

"I've been with her my whole life. I love her" I started to cry. I hugged mina crying into her shoulder. She just stayed silent.

Hours went by and Mina held me close. Every second I heard her heart beat in sync with mine.
A nice calming feeling I had for hours in minas arms.

My emotions were everywhere. "Mina. I'm sorry you had to see me like this"

"I don't care" she showed a small smile that made me smile back. We sat up together when we heard the door of the apartment open. Mina looked at me still holding my hand. She pulled me in and kissed my shoulder.

My heart did a flip. Why

"Just hold my hand when you feel like crying" she looked at me, her eyes soft and cute.

She put her hands on either side of my face. Everything around me disappeared. The sound of momo and dahyun laughing in the other room gone.
The space between us getting smaller and smaller. My heart race going fast with each inch.

Are lips touched and my heart stoped. The feeling of my heart taking over. The taste of her lips sweet and nice. I was drowning in Mina. Her everything on my mind.

When she pulled away I felt myself come to tears again. "Mina.."

She looked around fidgeting with her fingers. I put my hand on her cheek so she would look at me.
"I'm sorry for—"

I kissed her again feeling finally ok with the situation I was in. "Thank you mina~"