~Good Night~

UNKNOWN

God she's here. I wanted to die. Maybe I should just quit my job. I mean I make enough money anyways.

Ugh I hate this.

TZUYU

Sana was still fast asleep when I got up. She looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her.

I changed into some normal looking clothes and Irene picked me up. "Ready?"

"Yep"

The first shoot was long and uncomfortable. They had me in these strange ass outfits that I didn't think looked good but I guess they did. Jeongyeon, Lisa and a couple other girls were at the same place just doing different types of shoots for this company.

"Hey Tzuyu. How's it going!" Lisa shot me a bright smile. "Good. I'm tired"

"Ugh same. I'm glad your back. Sana come with you?"

"Not here but she's back at the apartment."

"That's cool." Jeongyeon eyed us from afar and signaled me over. "Uh yeah. I'll be back" I followed Jeongyeon to the bathroom.

"Isn't Lisa acting weird to you lately Tzuyu?"

"No."

"The other day did you too do something?"

"Yeah...but we cleared that up. It's just a little awkward"

"I guess so but like she's asked me about you a lot. I don't know why she can't just call you. I mean before I went out to meet you guys she asked how Sana was."

"Really. That's weird" I knew Lisa couldn't just push away what happened. What could I do. I can't just let her keep feeling this way.
Ah confusing. I just wanted to get home to Sana. Sana I need you.

I walked back to Lisa who was still smiling at me. "What did she want?"

"Nothing...actually come here" I pulled her to the corner of the room. She took a deep breath.
"I thought things were cleared up Lisa"

"They are what do you mean?"

"It's just Jeongyeon she says you've been acting weird and asking about me"

"Because I've been..."

"What"

"Jennie is gone. I have nothing and last time we were together I felt needed. I just want to be around more people"

"Come over tonight then. You can hang out with me and Sana." Her eyes lit up. "Ok. I guess that could work. Thanks"
————

SANA

I saw a girl get out of the car with Tzuyu. Jeongyeon was next to me. "Lisa"

"Really that's Lisa. She's pretty"

"Are you just gonna keep calling everyone pretty." She made a disgusted face at me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and forced a kiss on her cheek before she could get away.
"Because you just can't admit it your cute!"

"Ah Sana" I laughed and planted another kiss on her. And another.

"Fine I'm cute!" I let go of her and smiled but right next to me Tzuyu and Lisa has just witnessed the whole thing. I put my head down in embarrassment. Lisa laughed and walked over to me with her hand out. "Lisa hi~"

"Hi nice to meet you sana~" we shook hands.
Tzuyu smiled.

Nayeon stumbled into the apartment with a bunch of food in her hands. Tzuyu helped her and we all decided to sit down to eat. It was already late when everyone got home.

I didn't do much today. Jihyo texted me a couple times asking how I was doing and even asked to pick me up I accepted and went over to her house. She lived alone which surprised me because she seemed like a person that loved to be around people but she said she's never even home because of work.

We ended up going out for some food and then checking up on the others. Momo and dahyun were already getting close, Chaeyoung and Mina were very awkward for some reason. Chaeyoung was the type of person to make a situation awkward for no reason though.

CHAEYOUNG

I changed into my pajamas and got into the bed. Mina was laying down writing some notes in a small notebook. It had some cute penguin doodles on it. I moved next to her and pointed it out. "Cute, you draw mina?"

"No I just draw a penguin when I get bored"
I took the pen from her and started my own little doodle of a tiger. She watched patiently as I drew in each detail. "Your good"

"Thanks. I love drawing it keeps my mind clear." I finally looked at the paper closer she was writing lyrics down. It was about being shy and meeting someone for the first time. Like how she was with me today. "Woah Mina that's good"

She turned away embarrassed. "Seriously this is good. We should turn it into a song"

"You know how to do that?" I had no idea.

She laughed, showing her gummy smile. "I mean when I know how to then let's do it ok"

"Ok~" we made weird eye contact that lasted to long. I felt my heart bounce around in my chest. It was just a pretty girl Chaeyoung stop.

"You play the piano so well you should make something out of it dubu"

"You want me to share this or I can just play it for you~" she always said stuff like that. ah dahyun.

"Play it for me~" she closed her eyes and played it for I don't know how long because the sounds were so beautiful I didn't even pay attention to anything else. Everything was so good in the moment.

My heart was going crazy.

"Good night Chaeyoung." I snapped back into reality.

"yeah..good night"