~situation~

Sana

In the morning I called Tzuyu. She answered right away. "Hey Tzuyu"

"Hi.." she sounded tired. "Did you go back to the apartment last night? Jeongyeon texted me saying you didn't"

"No. No we didn't. We got a hotel for the night. We might stay a week here. It's nice. I needed out of the apartment you know?"

"Yeah I get it. I was worried about you. I do miss you Tzuyu. I still want to be friends with you. I care a lot...about you" I heard laughing on the other end. Elkie.

"Yeah I know. Me too, I'll see you when I can. I'm save and sound with elkie for now. Don't worry"

"Ok I won't. I love you"

She already hung up before I could hear a response.

I called up Jeongyeon. "Hey Sana. Hear from Tzuyu yet?"

"Yes just now. She's at a hotel with elkie for about a week. She sounded tired but that's about it and I heard elkie laugh"

"Sana something about that girl bugs me. I don't know why"

"Me too...We need to trust Tzuyu. It's her choice"

"You don't think the whole blood thing is real?" Jeongyeon sounded desperate. "Jeong I don't know..."

"Ah ok. I just keep worrying about her. Nayeon is to. She can't stay still. We don't believe any of it. Do this for me Sana. Get her address."

"Are you sure"

"Yes. I have to check."
————

Tzuyu

"That was so cute. She loves you~ tzu do you love her? Or do you love me?" I rolled my eyes.

I was still trapped in this chair. "Can I get out"
"Shut up about that. This is serious Tzuyu. I want to know" she tip toed her way over to me and kissed my cheek. I moved my face away from her but it was no use. Two kisses on the cheek and then a kiss right on my lips. "You know I care about you too.."

"I know elkie but look at me. I'm tied up to a chair. If you cared about me I wouldn't be like this"

"Be with me Tzuyu. The second I let you out I want you to try" that's all she wanted was me to be hers. After all of this shit I didn't even find her attractive anymore. The sounds of Sana went through my mind. She still loved me and cared. Here I was forced to try and be with elkie.

She ruined my life. I have no more job no more Sana no more friends.

"I don't have a choice do I. I'll do it"
————

She finally let me breathe. The first thing I did was jump into bed. She joined me but this was so much better then that chair. I looked up at the ceiling.

Here's my situation. Because elkie is some crazy lady I practically ruined sanas life. I'm sure all my friends are worried and now I must date this girl I don't like.

I turned my head to elkie. Her eyes were closed. How could she always look so at peace. The first time I kissed her it was because of are talk I felt connected in that way but why did she do it like this? Why was she so on about getting me. She even used Lisa...

Elkies eyes opened and she moved in closer to me her eyes now looked like they were sparkling.
"It's nice having you in the bed tonight..I'm sorry about yesterday" her hand found it's way to my head where she had hit me. It still hurt. "Sorry about this too, you would've never came with me"

"Elkie you just have to talk to me. I probably would've came." She smiled. "I love you tzu"

She was trying so hard. "You do all this knowing I don't love you back" Her smile was gone but she still moved in even closer and kissed me.

"I know you love my kisses" she giggled at her own comment. I laughed along. "Yeah?" She nodded and kissed me again.

My phone rang. She grabbed it for me. "It's Sana"
"Answer it"

"Hi Sana"

"Hi!" She sounded bubbly like always. "What's up?"

"Uh nothing much. Jihyos at work so it's boring hear. I wish I had people to hang out with" elkie rolled her eyes and cuddled into me.
"She'll be home soon. You got this"

"Thanks...hey"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think elkie would mind if I came over to hang out with you guys" I felt elkie kiss my neck. She came up to my ear. "Tell her your busy"

"Hello? Tzuyu?"

"Ah..I'm sorry Sana. I'm busy with her right now."

"Where even is your hotel?"

"I don't really know"

"What? Ah ok. I tried. Goodbye Tzuyu. Have fun with elkie"

After I hung up elkie was on me. She was kissing my neck and making me blush all over. She then kissed my lips. "Your busy with me~"

"I am?" She nodded. "Busy with your girlfriend"

"My girlfriend?"

"Yes. Stop tzu" she pretended to slap my face. "You stop.. trying to hit me?!" She started laughing.

"No no. I'm not tzu"

"Hey. I do feel bad for Sana"

"Ah shut up about her. We were having a moment."

"You shut up"