~go for it~

Tzuyu

I was actually happy. Happy for once about my job. I was able to be in a quite studio, be with Sana and not feel sick every second of every day.

"Girls. I just got a phone call" he rubbed his nape looking worried.

Sana frowned at him "What is it?"
"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Their doing a big evaluation tomorrow. Basically all the top people come in and see how things are going. It's a big thing that must be done right. I need you two on your A games tomorrow"

Sana nodded. "Of course. Is it that bad?"

"This is my first one...we'll have to see."

"Where the hell is irene in all of this?"
He laughed. "She's working with Jennie Kim."

"Jennie is here?" Sana said looking around as if the two would just burst through the door. "No their buildings blocks away but Jennie is big now so Irene wanted me to take over you Tzuyu."

"Yeah yeah. Ok so tomorrow just pose and look as pretty as we can" he nodded clapping his hands. "Ok you two can head back. Get ready"
————

"You two are back. Hey~" Minnie had a bottle of beer in her hand. Elkie was on the bed looking through a magazine also holding a beer.

"Hi!" Sana went to minnie and started up conversation.

Anxiety started. I had a good day but tomorrow with the evaluation. Is Sana a model now??

I just need to impress and keep my job. That's all. I don't want Sana involved. I never did.

"What are you always thinking about" elkies magazine hit my arm. She tilted her head. "Nothing"

"Ok. Whatever you say"
————

"Girls get ready, two minutes" to late. The people started entering and the shoot began. Me and Sana were posing together. He decided today was the best day for the couple photos.

It was definitely awkward but they all seemed to be enjoying it and even adding some poses.

"Wow wow. You pull this off great" a man clapped at Sana. "The eyes give off so much emotion"

"Let's try just her" I was quickly booted off.

See that was what I was afraid of. Sana is probably the best looking girl around. She has a way of just looking at you and you'll completely melt. The perfect amount of hot and cute. The complete package.

"Nice nice!" They must've took hundreds of photos.
Everyone was fully immersed into it.

"You doing ok" elkie sat down next to me. "Why are you here?"

"Got moved here. You've never been to a evaluation have you?"  I shook my head. "It's where they decide where the girls go. What they fit best."

"Sana isn't even a model. I was afraid of this..."

"Mm yeah. Same thing for Minnie happened. She got scouted out of nowhere."

"I'm not letting Sana leave my side." Elkie giggled. "It's up to her Tzuyu. You know that. Gotta be a good girlfriend" I faced her. She just kept looking at Sana.

"So what your working with me now"

"Yep or whatever that guy wants from me"

Great. "We've got to have her for are company. It will be a couple of months that's it. We'll pay you big. She's gonna be huge. The new Jennie Kim. I can see it!" A man shouted happily over everyone.

I stood up and walked over to Sana. "Sana come on"
"I should give it a try right?" Her eyes were lit up. I sighed.

She was actually enjoying the spot light. I never did.

"Do you wanna do it? Then do it" I wouldn't hold her back. I could admit that the first time in the light was fun.

I would still be able to see her every night so I'm fine. "Really!? Should I?"
"Sure go for it"