~Forgive~

TZUYU

I sat alone in the hotel room waiting for Sana. My anxiety was so damn high. I almost wanted to break down crying. I was tired from earlier and everything felt so confusing.

Click

The door opened. I wiped away a tear from my eye and got up to greet her.

"Sana" she looked tired. Her head was down.
"Hi Tzuyu...how was your night.."

"Interesting...you?"

"Interesting isn't even enough to describe my night." What happened? I was now curious.

"Was it bad?"

"I think so." I watched a tear fall down her cheek. "Sana don't cry. What happened?"

"Nothing. Don't worry."

"My night was bad to. It's hard to explain"

"You couldn't have done any worse than me." Oh I think I did.

"Are you sure. I did a pretty bad thing. I'm sorry" Sana looked at me confused. Tears were now falling from my eyes.

"Did we do the same thing or something." Sana walked over and sat down on the bed. I took a seat next to her and hunched down. "You go first"

"Ok" I turned to look at Sana so she could know I was being honest. What if she did the same thing. Did she do it with Chaeyoung?

"Lisa...she..uh. I'm sorry. We..got close last night.." Sanas eyes poured tears. I grabbed her hand and held it tight. "Your turn. I'm sorry"

I felt guilt run through my body. I hated this.

SANA

She slept with Lisa. I never thought Tzuyu would be the person to do that. I never thought I'd be the person to do that but here I am with the feelings of Eunhas touches all over my body. I didn't like it. I hated feeling of this on me when looking into tzuyus eyes.

"Eunha confessed to me. She told me to kiss her. I couldn't stop myself. Tzuyu I hate this. It felt nice but nothing more. I'm confused"

"I feel the same way. It was enjoyable but did I want to spend my life with Lisa. No. I thought back to you. I wanna experience things other then sex. I felt happy when we would go out to the cafe and you would hold my hand."

"Tzuyu~" She tightened her hand around mine and kissed me softly on the forehead. "Let's go places and enjoy are selves so we can really know how we feel"

"Ok~ I'm sorry I did that"

"I did the same thing so don't worry. Here let's sleep. I know your tired." I cuddled in with her and fell right asleep.