~diary~

Sana

I actually have a job now. I had no idea I was good at modeling.

Tzuyu is letting me do this. This is good. It's all good. "Tzuyu why am I excited!?" She smiled while stretching. "Because it is exciting. I was excited when I first became a model but hey I'm only allowing this one time. Once we're done we're done"

"Your really quitting?" Minnie walked in. "I was planning on it"

"Have fun. Oh by the way Sana my partner!"
I was working with Minnie?!

"Oh!" She jumped up and hugged me. "I'm excited to. This is the first time I'm getting a big job like this."

"Wait Tzuyu. Elkie was there earlier did she get moved to?" Tzuyu nodded at me shrugging. "I just need to get my work done...now that your gone" I moved over to her and gave her a hug. "You'll be ok. If it's to much then I'll come back"
————

Minnie was so talkative. I was trying to sleep the car ride but she kept making up story's and telling me about elkie. Has she ever once been without elkie, sounded like a no. How will she ever do this.

The first thing we both saw entering the big shooting room was Irene and Jennie.

Jennie?!

"Sana?" Irene ran up and inspected me confused. "Why are you two here?"

"Jennie just finished up a shoot, wait shouldn't you be at the other building? Don't tell me"

Minnie put her arm around me. "Nope she's got a job!"

"What?!" Irene hit her forehead. "Oh nice" Jennie waved.

"You got a job? Where's Tzuyu!?"

"She's still with that guy."

"Good who are you working wi—" the door opened and a guy with bright red hair and a mustache entered. "Girls! Your here. Come come"

"Hi?"

"Hi! We need to start right away"
————

Tzuyu

"Nice, good. Your doing great" it's only been an hour but it's felt like I've been posing all damn day.
"Ok break"

"You looked good" elkie smiled and handed me a sandwich. "I'm not even in the mood to eat"

"Think like that and I'll be filling in for you. Eat please" I shrugged and shoved it in my mouth.

"Your that upset about Sana?"

"No I'm not...just hate doing this job"

"I feel you" sure she does "yeah right"

"I'm the same way. I do miss Minnie right now. She's never been without me really"

"Oh sorry about that"

"I don't care. As long as she's happy" yeah as long as Sana is happy I'll stay happy. It's not like I'm fully alone either.

"I have you...to keep me company so why am I worrying so much"

"Exactly. I'll keep that in mind too"

Unknown

I really didn't think things would go that way.

I just need to build more. I doubt it will be that easy. Everything I've done always gets harder. Just like with the last I need to focus. I could fuck it up when I'm this close to the top.

The top.

The heaven of being on the top would be amazing. Slowly slowly. I have to do this all right, for her happiness. I must protect her from everything.

Sana

"Woo! Nice job girls! You two did fucking great. This will be amazing. Tomorrow we'll build more on how you can approve your poses and then eventually we can move on to some big shoots I have planned"

Ugh this was a lot of work but it's also fun. Clothes that I never thought I could put on now I can and for the actual company too. "That was awesome!"

"Yeah that was cool" Minnie got her stuff together.

"Ugh elkie forgot her notebook in my bag she always brings it"

"Do you miss her~" Minnie blushed. "Shut up. Here bring this to her....I got a date"

"A date!?" She laughed. "Nah Jennie invited me out after I kinda forced her my number but whatever"

"Oh nice. Have fun"
————

This notebook was filled with sticky notes. Is this all for modeling?

I opened the first page. It had her name and date. It went back many years.

I flipped a couple more. Just a girls picture with hearts around it. Must've been her girlfriend at the time. How cute.

Elkie walked in. "Oh hi. I was just looking for the name here you go" her eyes widened in fear.

"Where did you get that?"

"Minnie gave it to me" she snatched it out of my hand and held it to her chest. "She can't just be playing around with stuff like this"

"I'm sorry. I didn't read any of it. I just saw that picture of your old girlfriend" she rolled her eyes. "She's a friend that's no more. Please don't look at this book"

"How come. Diary?" Tzuyu peered over her shoulder looking at the book which was titled ideas.

"Yeah...just don't look through it"

"Ok we won't"