~dating~

Sana

"Jihyo I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Anything"

"I just have a feeling that Tzuyu is closer with Lisa then I think"

Jihyo sighed. "Honestly Sana I don't know tzuyu we'll enough. I've been her friend for years but she's never gotten close to anyone. She's never dated. I was very surprised when I heard she was dating you."

"So you think I'm the only person she's gotten close to"

"Yes I do but if anything happens come to me ok"
I'm just stupid for being suspicious over something that's not even happening. Tzuyu has said she's not that close with her friends. "Ok. I just need to stop being jealous but I'm here and Lisa has all her time"

"Your right. Just ask tzuyu herself. I'm sure it's nothing" jihyo pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks"

Tzuyu

"I didn't think that pill would knock me out like that..." Lisa stumbled in with Irene holding her up. I ran over to help. "You doing ok?"

"Yep. I'm fine. Irene said you had no more shoots so let's go home"

Momo and dahyun were passed out on the couch when I entered. Lisa went to wake them both up.

Lucky me.

I find Sana and jihyo cuddled up in my bed.
"Hey" I flicked them both on the forehead. They jolted up. "When did you get here?" Jihyo sat up.

"A second ago. Uhh I was let out early"

"That's good. Sorry we fell asleep. We were hiding waiting for those two to get it on"

I looked at Sana. She looked shy. "Yeah..can you go jihyo"

"Sure?"

I laid myself next to Sana. The bed felt nice after my long day. "I'm sorry I'm at work all the time" work. It's always in the way of everything. "I don't mind that"

"I know your bothered by Lisa. It's hard for you to keep an eye on me when I'm at work with her. I'm sorry." I can't let Lisa get to my head, the kiss from earlier was coming back to me. The feeling of her lips on mine.

"It's ok. I do miss you but remember I have jihyo and momo so I'll be ok"

"Their off to work soon so it's gonna be hard to see them. Do you want me to help you find a job?" She shook her head. Ah Sana. She'll be all alone. "I'll be fine"

"Ok. Are main thing right now is to get Lisa better so Jennie can know she's ok"

"Ok sounds good, I'm sorry for being weird tzuyu"
She hugged me, kissing my cheek. "No it's ok."

Sana

After tzuyu fell asleep next to me I went out and everyone was still here plus Lisa. Jihyo hugged me looking worried. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah. So do we have news?" jihyo smiled. "I think we need some" dahyun and momo shook their heads.

Jihyo went over to Lisa pulling her to are side. "Three against two. Tell us you two~"

"Nooo!" Dahyun got up stomping her little feet. Jihyo stomping back. "Yes!" I joined in.

Eventually we were all fighting over the news.
Dahyun kept saying no and momo was right by her side until someone knocked on the door.

Chaeyoung was with mina. Dahyun looked disgusted.

Jihyo poked my side. "Drama...my favorite"

"Dahyun I'm sorry" chaeyoung walked up slowly.
Dahyun immediately becoming soft at chaeyoungs little frown of sadness.

"I didn't mean to mess up whatever you were doing."

"I just thought you'd get mad" chaeyoung furrowed her brows. Mina went to my side watching patiently like she knew she was going to pick up the pieces.

"I wouldn't get mad at anything you do dahyun"

"Ok. I guess I should just tell you guys" dahyun walked over to momo who now had a happy but nervous smile on her face.

"We're dating"