~I Dont Know~

Sana

Again Lisa was attached by the hip to tzuyu. I wasn't annoyed but she could lean on both of us. It was like I wasn't even in the room. I started to hang around Nayeon when her and Jeongyeon got home from work. She talked random stuff and just hung around with me.

Tzuyu would glance at me. I could see she knew how annoyed I was but a promise is a promise I know tzuyu would care for Lisa until Jennie was here and could see her for her self.

I couldn't just leave the two alone either that was too risky. I had no idea what Lisa was planning. Probably nothing but I still wanted to be careful about this.

Once tzuyu was alone I pulled her into the bathroom. "What are the plans?"

"Plans. Um tomorrow more work so I'll take Lisa along with me."

"Do you have too?"

"I think she's afraid she'll fall again if she's here alone with you" I rolled my eyes. She just wanted to be with tzuyu.

"You know she just wants to be with you"

"Sana stop worrying" she sighed and grabbed the door nob. "I do"

"Well stop because it's pissing me off. I like you. Not her ok?"

"Ok. I'm sorry" tzuyu leaned in and kissed my forehead. "It's ok..I love you"

"I love you~"
————

Everyone was gone for work. I called up jihyo to see if she could go around town with me to look for a job. I didn't really know the language but I could stock shelf's or something.

"Hey! Ready?" I nodded back at her. She had the biggest smile on. I don't know how she always has one.

We stopped at the local grocery store. Jihyo wore a mask to hide her famous face. I was forced to do the same. "I think they might take a resume here. Let's see"

This place was huge. Tzuyu did live in a rich area so I guess things were meant to be big and bold but this was crazy huge. "Ok finally here I'll go ask."

We walked up to a girl who was definitely younger then us. Her apron was labeled with a star. Jihyo took off her mask and started to speak.

The girl nodded looking at me. I took of my mask and smiled at her. She said something to jihyo shaking her head. Jihyo sighed grabbing me and pulling me away. "What happened??"

"She said since you can't even read anything she can't take you. It's to busy for someone to teach you. I think I should teach you the basics. A little of this and English will be good."

"Don't you have work?"

"I don't have practice until next week we have plenty of time"
————

Tzuyu

I didn't want to have to talk to Lisa about this stupid childish stuff but I guess I have to. Sana was worried and Lisa kissed me the other day. It's getting out of my hands. I need to control this stupid situation.

Lisa like usual was next to me on her phone with the camera on checking the damage of her nose. She frowned and blinked like she was holding back tears.
"It will be fine"

"It's gonna turn out horrible tzuyu. Im sick of this shit anyways. I just wanna go home"

"Your acting like a kid. Worse has happened"

"I'm not acting like kid"

"Yes you are. Your like a dog" she got up. "A dog?!"

"I didn't mean it like that...Sana is bothering me." Lisa stepped closer shaking her head. "I can't believe you brought that girl here. She can't even speak the language. How the hell is she gonna get a job?"

"I don't know Lisa. I don't know right now. I'm to occupied with work now that I'm getting your jobs"

"So it's all my fault" I was getting sick of Lisa. Lisa Lisa Lisa. Just get away

"Just stop getting so close to me Lisa"

"What do you mean?! I'm your only close friend as of. I can't be close to you because your little girlfriend is jealous and can't get over herself?? You can do better tzuyu"

"I just needed to help her with her shit and in the process more shit happened...like the whole girlfriend part. I do I do like her." Lisa rolled her eyes moving to the window. "First of all you both cheated on each other so early on and you don't even know anything about her. I just don't see why you took her here. It boggles my mind"

"She had no where to stay"

"You told me that other girl wanted to date her" I got up. " I don't know Lisa. Just don't kiss me like you did the other day. If Sana was around it would've broken her"

"so what she's with jihyo anyways...probably falling in love or something" I walked up to Lisa and shoved her. "Shut up. You know nothing about Sana"

"Seemed pretty close to jihyo yesterday"

"We seem pretty close but we're just friends" her eyebrows raised. "Ugh. I don't care all I'm saying is think about this girl. Neither of us know enough about her"

"Whatever. Come on we gotta go"