~nice in here~

Tzuyu

God life is annoying right now. Because of Lisa I'm now deciding on if it was even good to bring sana here. I mean it's already messed up things with chaeyoung and dahyun not even to mention now I'm on edge about jihyo with sana.

Lisa eyed me from across the room. She had an ice pack on her noise. Apparently that would help. I waved her over. "What?"

"I wanna go. You have me paranoid."

"Oh Sana and jihyo. How about we sneak in and watch what they do."

"Kid"

"Your an ass. Come on I'm just looking out for you."

"Ok let's go"
————

We peeked through the hole on the door. "No one" Lisa gave me a look. Sana can't be cheating with jihyo!? That would be crazy.

We slowly opened the door and slid in hiding in the closet right next to the door. It was cracked a tiny bit so we could both see. "Sana did you hear something?"

"No. So what are we doing..I'm tired" they both came out from the hallway and plopped down on the floor.
Sana sighed laying face first. "Get up lazy~" jihyo crawled over to her and laid Sana'a head on her lap.
"So I'm gonna say a world and your gonna repeat it. English is easier so we'll do that. It's the basics to all languages. If you don't understand then usually they know English so it's everything."

Lisa rolled her eyes. she put her chin on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my ear. "This will be fun"
I hit her stomach with my elbow. She almost fell back but I grabbed her pulling her close. "Shut up Lisa. Stay quiet"

We looked back out. Sana was trying her hardest to speak English. It was honestly cute. I think jihyo found it cute too because she was running her fingers through sanas long hair. I could've been doing that with Sana.

Fucking work getting in the way. Jihyo laughed. "I'm trying!"

"I know ok slower. T-ha-nk y-ou" Sana did it and it was perfect. Jihyo clapped. "Good. Your English is so cute"

I felt something cold on my thigh. Lisa had her hand resting against it. That's when the anxiety kicked in. We were now stuck in this close space for who knows how long. Ugh I'm sorry Sana if Lisa does anything
To me.

"Are you sure I'm doing this right?"

"Yes. You gotta move your mouth like this" jihyo showed Sana. Honestly the two were super close.

"Lisa. You might be right"

"See I am. Talk to her about it tonight."
————

Sana

It was fun hanging with jihyo. She spent the whole day with me helping me speak this impossible language. It felt like I was saying everything wrong but I guess not.

Jihyo and I moved to the bedroom. Nayeon and Jeongyeon got home but Lisa and tzuyu still weren't anywhere. I guess Irene has tzuyu working really late. Unless something more was going on. I didn't even want to question it after what tzuyu told me this morning. I was making her mad. I didn't mean it but I just felt things were weird between us. Whatever.

"You ok Sana?" I nodded slightly. "I don't believe you. What's up"

"Just tzuyu I'm a little worried, if she could be...you know"

"I don't think so. Maybe. Did you talk to her like I said to?"

"Yes I did, she said me worrying was making her all mad but I do worry. I don't like Lisa she seems like she hiding things from me and I want to get to know her but she's just with tzuyu all day. Meaning I worry because she probably likes tzuyu"

"Well we know she's done things with tzuyu. I'm worried to at this point. You came all this way and Tzuyus just gonna let Lisa get to her head." That's what I didn't want. Ugh

A sadness's over came me. I began crying like a little baby.

Tzuyu wouldn't let Lisa get to her head? Right?
Jihyo pulled me in, hugging me tight.

Tzuyu

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were now out on the couch. "Lisa we should go now." She stuck out her hand from the floor. I pulled her up. "What if we just stay in here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about stuff. Talk stuff out" I moved back until I hit the wall. Lisa smiled and came closer.

I was on edge. "Lisa stop"

"You really believe that Sana isn't in there right now kissing jihyo. They were this close." Her hand went on my cheek. Her face was now inches away from me. I could feel her hot breath touching my face every breath she took. "Lisa.."

"Just let me...it really bothers me when you do stupid things. Like bringing Sana here"
Her lips went on my neck. She sucked and licked the area making me moan. "Lisa please stop"

God. I hated feeling like this. It was so good but everything about it was so bad. Lisa moved down to my collar bone then back up now to my lips claiming them.

"Isn't this better tzuyu. Look at what we could..have" her voice trembled for a second. "Lisa you said talk so let's talk. Your not ok"

"Shh I'm fine" she fake smiled as her hand caressed  my cheek. "No your not"

"Tzuyu please. Just tonight.." whatever was going on in her head was now making her shake. Soon she would start crying. "Let's go in and we can go to bed" she shook her head.
"I wanna stay here. It's nice in here"

"Ok"