~Moving In~

TZUYU

We all got off the plane. Dahyun cried in happiness. "I thought we were going to die! Ah!"

Chaeyoung pulled her in for a hug. Sana was fine. She fell asleep the whole time. "So what now...ah I can't understand anything"

"We go get are luggage and then Jihyo is going to pick us up and we'll all head to Momo and Minas."

Chaeyoung and dahyun gave us scared looks. "We're going there first. I'm not ready.." Sana laughed. "Come on guys. I'm excited to meet Jeongyeon"

"Why?"

"She's always crazy and I've only seen her face once. She was so pretty oh and nayeon too!" I grabbed Sana by the arm and pulled her to the suitcases.
————

"Jihyo!" Sana was so excited about this whole thing she hugged Jihyo. "Hi~" the others were super nervous. They just waved and said hello.
"Hi nice to finally meet you. Your so pretty in person" Jihyo ran two Fingers across Sanas cheek. "Woah perfect skin!"

I walked in. "She's mine" Jihyo laughed. "Sorry Tzuyu, anyways let's get going Momo keeps texting me that she's hungry."
————

CHAEYOUNG

I didn't know what to expect when I met Momo and Mina for the first time. Especially Mina because I only saw one picture and a sentence out of her. She sounded very calm and collected. Momo sounded all over the place.

Mina matched to exactly how she sounded I was shocked at the two. They were both really pretty and nice. Momo hugged dahyun first and me and Mina made some awkward eye contact. Sana ended that quickly by pulling me over to Mina. "Your so pretty! Tzuyu all your friends are beautiful."

Mina laughed and smiled wide. Gummy smile. Cute.

"Dahyun are room is here!" Momo took dahyun to the hallway. I looked at Mina she blinked and then waved me on. I quietly followed.

The room was very dark feeling. The walls were a dark grey and the curtains let no light in. The bed was really big but had tons of plushies on it all different kinds of animals, mostly penguins.
"I cleared out an area for you to put your clothes and right here you can put any other stuff. I'll remove the plushies so you have room to sleep"

"You can keep them. It's not to many. I even brought a couple." I opened my suitcase and took out my tiger plushie that dahyun had given me for my birthday one year. Mina smiled at it and grabbed one of hers. "No one else really keeps these I thought I was the only one"

"I love collecting things. Especially if they help you sleep" I could already tell we were going to make good friends. She was so clean and quite compared to dahyun. This would definitely be a change.
————

DAHYUN

Momo was a mess. "Ah I tried to clean my room for you but me and Jihyo were working. I'm sorry dubu!"

Clothes and food rappers were all over the place. The only things that looked good were the bed and the closet that had a cleared out area for my stuff. "It's fine. I'll help you clean if you want"

"That would be good. So do you like it here so far?"

"I still haven't explored enough. I'm excited for dinner. Jihyo said you were hungry"

"I am! Let's go"
————

JEONGYEON

"What are you doing tonight?" She eyed me from her seat. "Tzuyu is coming with her girlfriend and some other people. Jihyo planned for us to go out for dinner"

"That's good. Tzuyu doing good?"

"Yep. Tzuyu seems happy. You know first relationship happiness. I remember that"

"That's good...Sana doing good?" Nayeon jumped on top of me. "Woah! Trying to kill me, my back aches today remember?"

"Haha sorry. Jihyo is waiting outside lets go."

I looked at the girl sitting down. She rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Yeah.."
————

SANA

Meeting everyone was fun. Tzuyu seemed uncomfortable. Dahyun and Chaeyoung got along well.

Tzuyu excused herself to the bathroom I followed.

"Tzuyu what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

She continued to walk off. "Is it them. Is it me?"

"No it's not you. I'm just feeling tired you know the flight and stuff."

"Then I'll make them hurry so we can get home" she sighed. "No let them take their time."

"Tzuyu.."

"Go have fun. I'll be back in a minute"

"Ok" something was bothering her.
————

We finally got home and put away all are stuff. I jumped in bed. Tzuyu was writing stuff down in a small journal she had. "What are you doing?"

"Writing places I need to go to tomorrow. I'll be home late."

"How many shoots do you have?"

"A lot...whatever you have dahyun and Chaeyoung"

"Tzuyu.."

"I'm fine. I'll see if I can make it home earlier sometimes I can change the dates." I walked over to her. "I'll wait as long as I have to"

"I know you will. I just loved this week. I really did and now it's back to the normal"

"No" she looked at me confused. "No?"

"It's completely different now. You have me and dahyun and Chaeyoung and life is good right?"

She smiled. "I guess your right"