~A Part Of The Group~

TZUYU

While Sana was down in the lobby talking to her boss about work I called up jeongyeon to talk about all this stuff.

"Tzuyu Hey. You actually called me. What's up"

"I might have done something bad"

"What? Did you kiss that girl.."

"No I didn't shut up."

"Than what did you do?"

"So she got kicked out of her apartment so I suggested that I could buy her an apartment but her friends pitched in the idea for her to move in with me at the house"

"Woah. Did you say yes?"

"I did."

"Woo!" I moved the phone from my ear. "That hurt jeongyeon!"

"Sorry. But that's good! My baby is really growing up fast."

"She's not my girlfriend"

"Not yet at least but where the hell is she going to sleep on the couch because I'm not sharing a bed."

"She's sharing my room. I'll sleep with her"

"Woo!"

"Stop that!" Jeongyeon laughed. "Ops. Anyways yeah I'm totally fine with this. I'll talk to nayeon and tell her. She'll be all excited"

"I'm sure she will. I just met this girl. Is this crazy of me"

"No you obviously like her and either way your helping a person out so that's good."

"I don't know if I like her yet. I've never had a girlfriend before."

"Well just enjoy it. You'll know soon. Oh shoot I got to go, my shoot is in five minutes I have to get out of this car but it's warm..ugh thank god it's a quick shoot"

"good luck jeongyeon"

I hung up and put my phone down.

SANA

Tzuyu was laying down on the bed with her eyes closed. "Tzuyu?"

"Yeah?"

"What did your friend say."

"She was happy that I found someone to hang out with"

"Do you not hang out with them?" Tzuyu sat up and shrugged. "We are always working so it's hard to hang out but I guess we really actually don't. I text them more"

"That sucks. I'll make sure to hang out with you." I jumped on the bed next to her. "Thanks"

She looked down at her phone. Texts kept popping up. She turned it off and looked at me. She was so beautiful. Everytime I looked at her I was in shock about her beauty. "Why are you so pretty? Umm no I mean who's texting you!?"

"Uh just nayeon. She's the clingy one."

"Oh. How many friends do you have in Taiwan?"

"I have jeongyeon. Nayeon. Jihyo. Momo. Mina."

"That's a lot. I only have those two crazies downstairs." Tzuyu laughed and started scrolling through the photos on her phone.
"I'll show you pictures of them all"