~Clearing Things Up~

SANA

I had to go talk to Eunha. I liked her but Tzuyu was different. My liking for Eunha faded ever since I met Tzuyu.

I sat up and yawned. Tzuyu was already up checking her phone probably texting the group chat. I giggled and grabbed it from her. "Can I be invited into the group chat? I like your friends"

"You've talked to them?"

"No..."

"Sana. Have you?" I handed her back the phone. "Maybe just a little bit when you were sleeping the other day but I didn't say anything bad"

"Good. Are you going to talk to Eunha today?"

"Yeah...I hope she accepts my decision"

"Me too. I don't want her causing trouble for you. I already talked to Lisa but I'll call her up again"

"Ok. Ah I still feel bad for what I did"
Tzuyu giggled at me and got up taking her shirt off on the way to the bathroom. I choked on my spit. "It's ok. I did the same thing. I'll save you some water"

"T..thanks Tzuyu~"
————

TZUYU

I decided to give Lisa the call while Sana was taking a shower. I didn't want to call but I had to clear things up just a little more.

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's Tzuyu"

"Oh..hey" awkward. "I just wanted to call about the other day"

"Did she dump you?"

"No she didn't but we talked things out and want to be together. I just wanted to clear things up with you"

"Did you think I'd be mad?"

"Ah no. I didn't know how you'd be"

"I'm fine with it" Lisa sighed into the phone. "I already said everything I needed to last night Tzuyu. I liked last night but it was only lust."

"Yeah I understand. Thank you Lisa"
————

UNKNOWN

"FUCK!"

I messed up. I messed up. Why. Why.

"Why would I DO THAT?!" Get out of my head.

Get out. GET OUT!
————

SANA

Tzuyu walked me to the apartment. I was all fidgety. I didn't know how Eunha would react to me still wanting to say with Tzuyu.
"Fighting"

I turned to Tzuyu who was smiling wide. "Thanks~ see you soon"

"Yep~"

I knocked on the door. It opened. I could smell pancakes and bacon coming from the apartment. Eunha smiled at me. She wasn't gonna like me after this.

"I missed you..since your here share breakfast with me"

I took the plate she handed me and sat down. A minute later she joined me with a smile on her face. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I did"

"Good. You didn't tell Tzuyu about.." her smile faded "I wanted to talk to you about that"

"Your not gonna stay.." she put down her fork.
Ah I felt horrible. Why Sana. "I talked it out with Tzuyu we still want to be together. I'm sorry Eunha. Everything was so sudden but I don't feel the same feelings for you anymore."

"I understand.." I put my hand on top of hers.
She sighed. "If that's what makes you happy Sana. I'll be ok with it"

"Why did you mind change like that? One second you never wanted to see me again and then we..."

"Because I thought being like you was strange and weird but turns out it's not anything like I thought"

"You thought I was weird thanks"

"Sana! Ah. Ok get out of here go to Taiwan and have fun"

"Oh I will. Call me when you get bored. I'll miss you" I took a piece of bacon off of her plate and ran to the door. "Bye Sana~"

"Bye"