~Dare You~

SANA

I walked through the door and clocked in for the day. It was a normal boring work day. I spent my night watching movies like always so everyday at work was tiring.

Chaeyoung came in with her hood on dragging her feet. "Chaeyoung you ok?"

"Yeah. I watched that new movie. Did you see it yet? I think dahyun sent it to you"

"Yes! It was so good. I watched it two times last night...I'm exhausted though. Dahyun late again?"

"Nope!" Dahyun ran in and hugged me. "Such a good movie! I can't believe he died at the end. Ugh that upset me so much"

"What!? he deserved that completely." Chaeyoung said while putting on her uniform.

We all talked for a little bit more until the people flooded in.

I started my usual job of showing people to their room and making sure everything looked the same as the cleaners left it last night. So boring. I wanted to drop dead.
————

Ten more minutes. I could go home and see Eunha. A couple more families came in looking for their room.

A guy walked up to me and smiled. "Room 105 please cutie."

"Ok come this way" he smiled and stared at me until I literally had to push him to start moving. I didn't even want to bring him. At least once a day I would get a guy like this. I wouldn't ever bring these people to their rooms it was just to dangerous. "Go up those stairs and once you see—"

TZUYU

My long week of traveling and work was finally finished. I decided to do what everyone else was doing and go on vacation. I've seen everything so more like sit and relax in a hotel room was more of my thing. Peace and quiet was nice once in a while.

I walked into the best hotel in Korea. Surprisingly nobody noticed who I was. I kept my hood low. A short haired girl smiled and put all my information in so I could get settled.

One girl in the corner of the room was looking straight at me not even hiding it. I looked right back at her. She scanned me. "Right over there. She can show you to your room." That's why she's looking. "Ok. Thank you"

SANA

That girl was walking up to me. I felt my whole body start to freak out. "H..h..hi" she looked at me confused. "I'm room 307" stupid. I really thought she was going to talk to me. "Oh right! This way"

I walked with her in silence all the way to room 307. I couldn't believe how pretty this girl was. Why was I even staring at her. She might have been more beautiful then Eunha. "H..here's your key."

"Thank you Sana"

"How did you.."

"The name tag." She unlocked the door and walked in. I looked at the closed door in awe. I made myself look like an idiot didn't I. There was no way I just took that girl to her room. There was no way a girl could look that perfect.
————

I got myself together and went back downstairs so I could call it a day. Chaeyoung was motioning me over like child wanting to get candy off of a shelf. "What?"

"I dare you"

"I'm not doing anything crazy this time. That was to much. I literally spilled coffee all over that floor. Ugh. I hate you for that."

"No no. I promised I wouldn't do that again but do you Know who that girl was?"

"Who?" Chaeyoung pulled out her phone. "Right here" it looked like a regular photo to me. "What's so special about it?"

"She's a big top model and was named the most beautiful person in the world. The world! shes like super popular. Oh shoot there she is" Chaeyoung suddenly shoved me in the girls direction. "I dare you to ask her to coffee. I'll pay you"

"What! your crazy"

"Twenty bucks. Hurry." I pouted but didn't argue. The girl was grabbing another one of her bags and going up the stairs. I hurried until I was at her side. She eyed me. Silence.

"Do you need help with that?" She shook her head. "It's kinda my job here"

Her hand was so soft. Her touch could have melted me. I took the suit case from her nearly dropping dead from my own stupidity after we touched hands. "Where to?"

"307 don't you remember?"

"Oh right. I'm sorry!" Stupid Sana. Ugh

"It's fine" her voice was so calming. "Have you ever been to this hotel?"

"No. I've never been to a hotel with pink haired shovers either" she insulted my hair. Stupid Chaeyoung making me dye my hair and ask this girl out. "A friend dared me to"

"Ah I see. It fits you. The blonde is a nice match with it" a compliment. I must've been dreaming.

Before I knew it we were at her room. "Thank you again"

"No problem" she smiled and opened the door.

"Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Umm would...you..um. Maybe want to..um go get coffee with me tonight?"

"Why?" She leaned against the door frame looking into my eyes. "I just thought company..could be good tonight. My friends never really go out with me and I just..since you seem nice." My hands were practically shaking.

"Ok"

"Ok!?" She nodded. "What time?"

"Um in ten minutes? I just need to change my outfit. Sound good?"

"Sounds fine. I need my suitcase though"

"Oh shoot. I'm sorry"

"It's fine. See you soon Sana"

I actually succeeded at the dare. Chaeyoung would be jealous. I just got a date with the most beautiful girl in the world.