This Time of the Month (ep 16)

Hoseok's POV

My plan worked perfectly. Kookie and Y/N will be together by the end of tonight, because ain't NOBODY getting in the way of my ship. Not even ARMY will reject them, and I know how jealous they can get of people close to us.

Then there's Kat and Yoongi. They spent nearly all of their time together yesterday night, and I think they might also form a relationship. Yoongi hasn't left his studio since around one AM, when he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk. He's just in there thinking and humming and writing and clicking and all the other things he does when he's being creative.

It might actually make a nice ASMR video, now that I think of it.

Namjoon and Tae, on the other hand, are sulking a little, I think because they didn't get the girls. Our dear Joonie-hyung really seemed to like Kat... But he'll get over it once he sees how happy she is with all of them. And Taehyung. Well, he seems sad, but also really happy. I think he's realized that ARMY might only let them date because of the dream, and he doesn't want to disturb that.

Maybe only deep down he realizes that though, I think to myself as I hear him groaning in his room. Although that could be because Jin-hyung is trying to wake him up. One never knows in this house.

I continue down the hall toward the dance studio, wanting to practice my dance for our live performance of Black Swan that's coming up. After the professional dancers did the video, I'm not sure how good we will look compared to them.

I just hope people like it.

Jimin and Kook join me as I walk past the common room, already ready to practice. We'll do our best for our dear ARMY. They wear comfortable clothes that are extremely breathable. Jungkook in particular seems ready to KICK BUTT.

Our album is releasing in a few days. We were supposed to release yesterday, February 21st. However, in early February we ran into some difficulties. ARMY has known about it for a while now, so no panicking on their end. They were disappointed of course, but they understood, as they always do. Instead, we're releasing on the 28th, which is this Friday. We are practicing a lot for this important date.

We arrive in the dance studio, turn the music up so loud it shakes our bodies, and begin to practice.

⁕․‥⁛†‡*⁎⁑⁂⁘‥₪⁕․‥⁛†‡*⁎⁑⁂⁘‥₪⁕․‥⁛†‡*⁎⁑⁂⁘‥₪

Y/N's POV

After eating breakfast, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was younger, my teeth were all kinds of messed up, so I went through quite a few years of orthodontic treatment. Now, every time I look at them, I am reminded that even though it sucked, my teeth actually look nice now. Thank goodness.

After brushing, I sit down on the toilet because unfortunately, as humans we do need to sit on the toilet sometimes.

SHYOOOOT.

Are you kidding me?!

That time of the month came today?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Cruel world.

Although, for some reason, my cramps always arrive on the second day. So at least I don't have to worry about that right now.

I walk downstairs, where Kat is on her phone, doing who knows what. She looks up and smiles at me, then her face shifts into a frown as I smile weakly at her. 

"Sorry," I mutter. "Period just came."

"Oh, Y/N. I'm sorry."

"Ah, you can't do anything to stop it, unnie. I'll be fine until tomorrow, anyway. You know that."