Cookie Hangover (ep 15)

Y/N's POV

Jungkook has been holding my hand ever since he forced his way onto the couch next to me. I told him I'd be a pabo not to accept him, but if ARMY told him we had to break up, then we'd have to. He's grinning, showing his bunny teeth. He's confident that ARMY will accept us.

I guess we'll see.

On Instagram, the post looks like this:

They also put a post on Twitter, but I don't have Twitter because I don't like how it works compared to Instagram

It was kinda embarrassing when my phone buzzed the moment it was released, but I think the post is cool. I never thought I would even meet my idols, let alone have them become my friends and... boyfriend?

I really hope this works out.

Within seconds, we have answers coming in from all over the world. People are commenting about it and spreading the word all over YouTube and other platforms like Facebook.

Most people seem to like the idea of Jungkook dating me. We made sure to include a picture of me, showing my eye and hair color, just so that they would remember the "prophecy". In fact, that seems to be what convinced ARMY. In the comments, there are a lot of "Remember what might happen if we don't approve! We could lose our Jungkook!" Then there's the 24.67% of people who think it's a terrible idea. "I think this whole thing is a hoax and a terrible idea. Not hating just stating. #NoGirlForKook"

More answers pour in, and we are all just sitting there ignoring it. Kat and Yoongi are talking about art and music and other stuff that I probably won't ever understand like they do. Namjoon is sitting near them, clearly listening, but not speaking. He has his eyes closed, calm and collected. Hobi, Jungkook, Jimin and I are just talking like friends do, about their songs and my life and "Where are you from?" is passed around a few times.

Tae and Jin left to go who-knows-where to do who-knows-what. [Sorry Taejin shippers, not that kind of thing. 😁]

I finally got around to giving Hobi his present after a while. He opened the box with trepidation on his face, (thinking I'd gone all out, most likely) which brightened when he saw what it was.

I myself only have one piercing, in my earlobe, and I knew he didn't have any. So I got him some really cool upper ear cuffs that went with their single from Map of the Soul: 7. I knew that he needed something that would stay on while performing, but still be stylish. I had found this perfect design while at the mall looking for something to wear to this party. Having looked at the price and the design, I deduced that it was the perfect present.

[I'm leaving out details on purpose because as I'm writing, their single isn't out yet, and I don't want to assume anything.]

He immediately put it on, and we all agreed that it looked amazing. Then as we were admiring it and Hobi was dancing a little to test out how well it stayed on (which was awe-inspiring), Jin and Tae came in with a cake.