A Small But Important Note

I am about to cry. My eyes are stinging from trying not to. I'm so happy right now. As of right now, March 21st, 2020, at 7:43 PM Mountain Time, we have 3,007 reads. Some stories out there have so many reads, and they never respond to comments. Their stories are amazing, but they don't connect with their readers. I am doing my best to reply to comments, and literally every one makes me sooooo happy. I love writing, and I'm glad that others are enjoying it. I love each of my readers, and I will do my best to make them happy.

Which makes this next bit even harder to say.

sooooooooooooooooooooo,

I'm going on hiatus.

For a few days. (I gotcha, didn't I?)

This weekend is both my brother's birthday and mine, so I'm going to be posting a few days late. I'm thinking Wednesday? (In the US it'll be Wednesday, anyway) I'm going to take a small break to just enjoy being with my family. 

That being said, please please PLEASE  vote on which group you want to work for within JYP. As of now, I have two votes. So I'll be just putting the two that I think would be the best and have the most votes here.

-Stray Kids

OR

-ITZY

Both are great groups and I'll be happy to write whatever y'all want!

Thank you for your understanding.

Love from your Author,

-Kiri 💜