Interview (ep 25)

Before we start, it will be helpful for some people if I list out the various names for Bang PD, the co-CEO and founder of BigHit Entertainment. He is also technically BTS's boss, although they are very close with him.

-Bang PD or PD-Nim

-Hitman Bang

-Bang Sihyuk

Let's begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

We're having dinner with Bang PD-nim tonight, which scares me the tiniest bit. Okay, it scares me a lot. We're talking about the Bang PD here. Kat and I helped each other choose outfits that we thought looked professional, but not over the top. Fancy, but not too fancy. You know what I mean. Not suits or pencil skirts, but definitely interview-ready.

We hoped.

After my classes for the day were over, I headed home to get ready. (Actually I went to the convenience store near our house first 'cause your girl gotta eat.) I slipped into my outfit, leaving my hair down for Kat to help me with later. Makeup wise, I went for light glittery eyeshadow on top of my usual base makeup. I opted for flats over heels, because a) heels hurt and b) flats gave off a 'ready to move' vibe. Perfect for tonight.

When Kat got home at five, she got dressed, then came in and helped me with my hair, tying it elegantly at the back of my skull. I returned the favor. It was times like these where my schooling in hair came in handy. Her hair was always so nice to play with, soft and fluffy. I think I've mentioned that it looks a bit like long-haired Kookie. I did two braids, starting just above her ears and moving to meet in the middle of the back of her head. It looked quite good, if I say so myself. She smiled at me in the mirror. Mostly we had been silent, each contemplating the task ahead of us.

All we had to do was get the co-CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea to recommend us as employees to another one of the entertainment giants.

Easy, right?

We had decided to walk to the restaurant, since it was quite close to our apartment. We walked up in front of the restaurant where we were meeting them. It was called 음식의 집, and it had very high ratings on every site we had looked at. The front had blue and white decorations, not too over the top, but still screaming 'YO! I'm a fancy restaurant!', and the thing was, I couldn't agree more. It just looked fancy. That's really the only word I could use to describe it. The menu had looked good online, although the bill was going to be a bit on the expensive side. The price of a job, I guess. I tended to worry a lot about prices though, because neither Kat nor I were rich, working off of waitress money and odd jobs. I think that's one of the reasons we wanted new jobs. Well, that and the fan traffic starting to interrupt the jobs we already had and we were about to graduate and have degrees to put to work! I think we were both tired of putting on an apron and a happy face and calling ourselves good. We needed something more... fulfilling.

We told the hostess that we were here to meet with Bang Sihyuk, and she asked our names suspiciously. We told her, and she immediately brought us into a back room, where our dear friends Bangtan Sonyeondan sat, with Hitman Bang himself. We bowed and introduced ourselves to the room as a whole, although 7/8ths of the group already knew us. I noticed they had chosen to sit the two of us next to each other, between Jin-oppa and Hobi-oppa. I sat next to Hoseok, while Kat seated herself between Seokjin and me.

"Hello girls," Bang PD greeted us with a smile. "It's nice to finally meet you after all that I've heard about you."

"Really, sir, the pleasure is ours," Kat assured him quickly. "This is really the ultimate dream for Y/N and me. We've long nursed a desire to work in the entertainment industry." A waitress entered the room, pausing our conversation for a second.