Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"Ok.... so I guess.... um.... first off....um"

"Harry it's ok I'm not going to bite. In fact I think I'm just as nervous as you" Louis said as he looked over at me placing one of his hands on top of mine as we sit at the table.

When his hand touched mine I felt a tingle run all the way from my hand to my toes. Only Louie could ever have this effect on me. Even when I tried dating other people I could only think of Louis. He was and is the only person to make me feel whole. I mean I only dated one person since we broke up and when that ended my people thought it would be great to write a song about it. Let's just say not my favorite song on my new album but it got people talking.

"Um...well... I guess I will start by saying it's so good to see you" I look at Louis and can't help but smile "I mean it Lou,you look really good"

"Thanks Harry.... so do you" he says taking his hand off of mine and taking a sip of his tea.

"How have things been.... I mean I know it's been rough since your mom and Fizzy. I heard the song by the way, it was beautiful Lou, just beautiful"

"Um... yeah it's been tough but I'm doing ok, writing that song really did help and thanks I'm surprised you listened to it." He said looking down at his hands and biting his lower lip.

"Of course I listened to it Lou, I listened to everything you put out so far. I'm super proud of the stuff you've made. I... I mean it's super good, when is the album coming out?" I say as I look over at him trying not to give away how much I love his music that he has released so far. I can tell that most of the songs so far are about me or our relationship and a little about the band.

I reach over and put my hand on his face and pull his lower lip out of his teeth, than smile at him as his eyes fly up to meet mine.

"Stop biting your lip, you will make yourself bleed" I give him a big smile before pulling my hand back and placing it on the table in front of me.

"Harry I.... I have a few things I need to say but if you keep touching me I don't think I will get them out" he says before smiling big.

Oh how I missed his blue eyes, the way he looks at me with them. I could just drown in them. I laugh lightly to myself and put my hands up in the air.

"Ok, ok I'll try and keep my hands to myself. I promise"

"Ok then" he says with a chuckle and looks at me again. This time there is something in his eyes that says what I'm feeling. That I just want to jump across the table and kiss him and forget everything that has happened between us, but I know it's not that easy.

I take a deep breath before I continue.

"So when does your album come out?" I say looking down at my own cup of tea and take a sip.

"Well it's coming out at the end of January, on the 31 to be exact." He says taking another drink of tea. " what about yours, I heard it was dropping soon."

"December 13 but I have a new single coming out in like 2 days, that's kinda why I wanted to talk to you..... well one of the reasons anyway" I look down at the table again than back at Louis.

He smiles at me "ok, what about it?"

"Well it's called Adore you and......um it's kinda about you and how I feel about you..... but 90% of the songs on my album are about you and I .....I wanted to tell you before the album came out.... I mean I don't even know if you would want to hear it" I'm rambling on now and I can tell that I am but I have to get it all out before he starts talking again. I run my hand through my hair and look up at him as I continue. "I ..... I mean it's kinda of a love album....... a love album to you"