Chapter 4

Authors note

Just really quick, I'm not sure I fully like my writing in the first 3 chapters so I'm going to try and give some more details and make the chapters a bit longer. If you are still reading at this point thanks and I hope you enjoy.

——————————————————————

Harry's POV

We have been sitting in the living room, talking for about an hour. Louis has told me about an interview he has scheduled for about a week after my birthday and how he plans on coming out to everyone during it. He seems really excited and nervous at the same time. I can't help but to think of how much time I've wasted not talking to him. I mean this conversation is the first time I've felt like my true self with someone in years. I mean Louis always made me feel whole and this just confirms that half of me has been with him this whole time. It's not like the conversation is one about us, other than the whole coming out and telling my side of the story. It's just a normal conversation but it's the best one I've had in a long time.

"Anyway it's getting late, I better get going."

Louis stands up and starts to head for the door. As he walks past where I'm setting I reach out and grab his arm just above his wrist. He stops and I swear I can feel him shiver.

"Stay"

"What"

"Stay"

I look up at him still holding his arm. He looks down at my hand on his arm then up at my face.

"Harry I don't know if that's a good idea."

"No" I say looking up into his eyes. My whole body then starts to tingle from my hand being on his arm and looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "That's not what I meant, I want you to stay but I have a guest room. You can stay in there. It's late and I don't want you to drive all the way back"

"Oh" he pulls his arm away from my hand and runs his hand though his hair. The look on his face makes me think he is having a mini conversation with himself.

He looks confused and starts pacing back-and-forth in front of me. I tilt my head looking at him kinda confused. I wonder what debate he is having with himself right now. He stops and turns to look at me not quite looking in my eyes. More like he is staring at my chin or maybe my throat. Oh my, the thought of him looking at my throat gives me butterflies in my stomach. I have to look away from him so I look at the floor. Rubbing my hands together in my lap.

"Ok"

"Ok?" I look up at him and smile. It's a good proper smile. The kind you get when your a kid and someone gives you the best gift ever.

"Ok, I'll stay, but in the guest room." he looks down at the floor and shuffle's his feet a little.

"Great! All show you where it is." I get up still smiling big. The thought of having Louis in the same house as me for a night makes me feel like everything in the world is right again. Like my whole world was out of wack and now it's put back.

"Follow me, I'll show you where it is."

I walk down a hallway off of the kitchen and stop when I come to the first door. I slowly turn around and look at him.

"So the bathroom is the door over there." I say pointing to the door behind him. I then turn around and open the door to the guest room. "And this is the guest room"