Chapter 11

Harry's POV

After we finished the movie, Louis called up Jack. They talked for about half an hour. Jack made most of our demands. We would be having a few solo shows and doing a few individual promotional events. Most of the promos would be done together but that's only if we had a good response from fans at the event coming up. Jack said he would email us details about what was going to happen in the next few weeks.

I was excited because I had a video dropping tomorrow and than my album was out the end of the week. I was also looking forward to spending sometime with Louis. I was hoping that I could call him my boyfriend again sooner rather than later.

When Louis got off the phone Niall and Liam decided to talk off. I was glad because I wanted some alone time. Louis showed them out and can back to the living room sitting next to me on the couch.

"So"

"So" I said back laughing at how awkward we just got.

"Do you want to go to my room?"

I turned and looked at Louis with my mouth half open. I know I had a shocked look on my face. Did he just say what I think he did? I opened and closed my mouth trying to form words.

"Oh....god Harry. That's not what I meant." Louis put his hand over his mouth as he chuckled. Trying to hind his smile. "I meant let's go watch a movie in bed. It's way more comfortable and I want to snuggle a little if that's ok."

I smiled and relaxed as I realized what he was talking about. As much as I'm still in love with Louis, I don't want to just jump back in bed with him and have sex. The first time we do that again, I want us to be together and everything to be right. I took his hand as I stood up from the couch to follow him up the stairs to his room. We walked past my old room as we made our way down the hall and I stopped.

"Did you change anything?"

I pushed the door open and answered my question. The room looked exactly like it did the last time I was here. The same bed, blankets and everything. I paused for a second as I walked in noticing the pink blanket folded at the end of the bed. I walked over to the bed and picked it up. It was the blanket that I got from the his and hers set that Louis bought us when we went on the X Factor tour. I held the blanket to me and looked at Louis who was standing in the door leaning against the door frame.

" you kept it." I say trying not to cry. I could feel the tears building in the corner of my eyes.

"Of course Haz, it's yours and i couldn't bare to part with it. Most of your stuff is still here, other than the clothes I shipped to your mom after you left." He shrugs his shoulders and looks down at the floor kicking the carpet. "I didn't want to change anything in case you ever came back."

I could see his face turn red. Still holding the blanket I crossed the room and hugged him, hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his body melt into mine. I just stood there holding him. Holding the man that I knew in that moment never stopped loving me. He never gave up hope that one day we would be back here, together.

I took a deep breath as I pulled back from his embrace and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. I then felt a tear stream down my face and Louis reached up and wiped it away. I smiled and took a step back putting my hand in his.

"I love how your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me."

"Harry Edward Styles are you quoting little things to me." Louis looked at me with a sassy smirk on his face as he pulled me out of my old room down towards his. "You are such a sap."

"Well we did write it with Ed and it is about us and I can't help but sing it to you every chance I get." Giving him a big cheeky smile.

Louis POV