Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I look at Pam then back at Louis, by the look on his face I can tell he wasn't expecting her to say that. I look back over at Pam.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her "Lou can't come out today, can he?"

Pam looked over at me and shrugs. She than reaches down to pick up a few papers on the table and turns towards Louis.

"He can if he wants to. He has 3 pre recorded interviews than if he wants to come out we have a live interview set up for this evening. After that you will get on a plane and head to LA to meet up with the rest of the band to start filming the promos for the band getting back together."

Louis just stands there looking at her, like he can't believe what she's saying because she says it so casually. Like she didn't just drop a huge bomb on him. I walk over to where he is standing and wrap my arm around his waist. This must have snapped him out of his thoughts because he looks up at me than back to Pam.

"For real?" Louis says a small smile playing on his lips "like no games, like this is for real? Like I can finally fucking be me?"

Pam looks at him like he is out of his mind.

"Of course this is for real, why would I play a game like that?" She says frowning at him

In one swift move Louis is out of my arms and across the room. He pulls Pam in to a giant hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Oh my god thank you!"

I can't help but laugh at the sight. Louis is so happy and Pam can't believe Louis is hugging her.

"Ok ok, now get you stuff because we have a long day and need to go if we are going to stay on time." She pulls herself out of Louis hug and walks to the door.

Louis just stands there with the biggest smile on his face. It even makes the crinkles by his eyes. I love when he smiles that big. I walk across the room and pull him into a big hug and he snuggles his face in my neck.

"Can you believe this Haz? We are one step closer to being able to do this in public."

I smile big and run my hand down his back. I then pull back so I can look in his eyes.

"I'm so excited for you Lou, now let's go so we can make that interview tonight."

I go to give him a quick kiss but as soon as my lips touch his he deepens the kiss. We kiss for a minute tell he pulls away.

"I love you Hazza."

"I love you too Lou, Always."

I then pull him to the door because we are going to be behind if we don't leave now.

—————-

We are setting in a Studio where too of the interviews are being filmed. One is for Good Morning America, the other is some other t.v show that I'm not familiar with. I don't watch many talk or news shows. Louis is filming the one for the other TV show first and I'm sitting watching him through the monitor. They wouldn't let me sit out with him for this one because they didn't want me to distracted him. After the person is done asking questions about his new album and what the songs are about. Louis gets ready to perform one of his songs.

I then realize that I haven't heard his new single Walls. It was released when Louis was in hospital and we were super busy with the legal stuff that I didn't get a chance to hear it. I get up and move from my seat. I leave the room they had me watch the interview from and I go out on the sound stage. Louis told me this song was special for him and I, so I was going to watch him in person not behind a TV Monitor. I took a seat where I could see him. He was getting his in-ears put in. When he was done he walked over to the mic and looked up and right at me. He smiled big and gave me a wink as the music started to play. He started to sing and I was lost him his beautiful voice and the words he was singing right to me.