Chapter 7

Quick note

I went back and did a little editing, not a full edit so I'm sure there are still a few mistakes. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
——————————————————————-

Harry's POV

I decided to stay at my place in LA last night. I know it's a little ridiculous to have a place in Malibu and in LA but it can save time when you have to be in town for things. My place here is smaller and I'm only renting it. I feel way more comfortable in my Malibu house then here.

I woke up pretty early because I had a morning show I had to go to, so I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. I probably shouldn't have gone out. I think looking at my reflection in the mirror, setting in the Studio getting ready for my interview.

But then you wouldn't have seen Louis

I smile to myself and just think about how wonderful it was to see the boys last night and seeing Louis. It was like old times just having fun with the boys, you know, just shooting the shirt, as I've heard some of my America friends say. It was an amazing night.

"Harry, there ready for you in the studio."

"Oh thanks." I say to the very nice intern.

The interview went pretty much like the other ones I've had this week. They talked about the album coming out and a few of the songs, but towards the end they brought up something I didn't think they would be asking me about today.

"So... is there going to be a one direction reunion happening soon"

"Um.... no I don't think so. I mean maybe in the next few years I guess but we all have solo stuff coming out right now and we are planning tours. Why do you ask?" I know I look confused because normally I'm given a list of everything that will be talked about in the interview and that wasn't on it.

"Well there are pictures that came out this morning of you, Niall, Liam and Louis going into the same club last night. We also got a few blurry pictures of you and Louis dancing."

I shake my head in confusion and frustration. Why didn't I think about the fact that there would be pictures released. I took a moment to regain my composure, before I started talking again.

"Oh...um.. well, the lads where in town and we decided to get together. It's been a long time and it was nice to see them, we had to work though a few things but they are way better now." I say trying to make it sound as casual as I can.

"Well that's great... so if they called you up today and said hey let's get back together, would you?"

"Um... I guess so but it would have to be a group decision and with everything we all have going on I don't think that would happen right now."

The interview continues with a few more questions and when they are done I quickly leave and head home. I hope my management isn't to upset by the question change.

——

I've been at my rental for a few hours just eating some lunch and watching t.v to pass some time before I have to go to my next interview. I look at the clock a realize I have about 3 hours before I have to be there and decided I probably should take a quick nap before I go.

I head for the bedroom, which this place only has one. It's a small house, it has a living room, kitchen and one bathroom. I don't stay here often so I don't mind that it's small, perfect for just me. I open the door to the bedroom, it's a good size, it has a queen size bed with a nightstand next to it. There is a desk by the large window and my guitar setting next to it on a stand. It has a large walk-in close and a nice big bathroom.