Chapter 23

Louis POV

We pulled up to the restaurant, I was feeling really nervous. There where a lot of paps and fans waiting outside the building. Harry put his hand on my leg, as I was bouncing it up and down.

"Stop Lou, everything will be ok."

He placed a small kiss on my forehead and brushed his hand down my back. We sat for a minute tell Paul came and opened the door. As soon as it opened the flashes from the camera where blinding. Harry got out first, he waved at the camera. He was always so polite. I thought to myself as I prepared myself to get out. I could already hear the people yelling things at Harry as he turned around and grabbed my hand as I stepped out of the car.

There was so many people yelling that I couldn't really understand what they were saying. Harry interlaced our fingers and held my hand tight in his. As we moved closer to the door I saw a group of fans standing there. They had smiles on there faces and they were holding rainbow flags that said we made it. I pulled Harry back to me so I could talk to him.

"Look" I said pointing at the group of fans.

There where about 10 of them in the group. Harry looked where I was pointing and a big smile came on his face as soon as he saw them. He pulled me in close to him as we approach the group of fans. I smiled at them and the all started screaming.

"We love you guys!" "You did it Louis!" "Louis the brave!" "We made it!"

I pulled away from Harry and went up to the group and gave everyone a hug, all 10 of them individually. Harry did the same and then we moved to go inside. I stopped before we got to the door and turned to the group.

"Thank you so much for your love and support. If you all wait here I'm giving you meet and greet passes."

I then went into the restaurant with Harry right behind me. I took out my phone and called Pam and told her to make a small meet and greet so I could thank the fans properly. I then hung up and Harry just smiled at me.

"What?"

"Nothing I'm just so glad I can call you mine and in public now too." Harry said pulling me into his arms and hugging me tight.

"Hey lads over here." I hear Niall yell from across the restaurant.

"He still has no class." I chuckle to myself as me and Harry move to go sit with them.

I hug them all as we get to the table. I hugged Zayn a little long than the rest. I missed my best friend. We all than sat down at the table. We ate and joked and had a great time just being together. As we got ready to leave I hugged them all again. Harry gave them all hugs and whispered something in Zayn's ear. Zayn nodded at him and patted his back. Harry than turned away from them grabbed my hand and we headed out. It was a great evening and I was so glad everything and everyone was being so excepting of me and my relationship with Harry. I was on cloud nine.

When we got back to the house Harry pulled me to the bedroom.

"I'm going to take you to bed and fuck you so good you will not walk straight in the morning." He said as soon as the door to the room was shut.

I turned to look at him and smiled.

"You kiss your mum with that mouth." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yes I do and I'm about to kiss you in places you can only dream of." He than crossed the room and grab me pulling me to his body and kissing me deep.

—————

Harry's POV

Waking up next to Louis is my favorite thing in the whole world. I can just lay there with him in my arms for hours and I would totally be fine with that. Today is no exception. I wake up and stretch out beside him. I roll so that I can look at his face. He is laying on his back and his lips are slightly parted as he breaths in and out slowly. He truly looks peaceful and young.