Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I feel so comfortable as I slowly open my eyes. I stare up at the ceiling as I replay last night's events in my head. Louis and I are dating again. A overwhelming happiness comes over my body. I look down at Louis, his head resting on my chest. I run my hand though his beautiful brown hair and sigh to myself. I then slowly shift Louis off of me. I really need to use the loo. He moans a little as I roll him over. I then hop up and go to the bathroom.

I finish up and freshen up. When I leave the bathroom I can see Louis is still asleep so I grab my phone and head for the kitchen to make some breakfast. I'm in the middle of making pancakes when my phone rings. I see that Liam is calling and decided to answer because I know he will keep calling until I pick up.

"Hello Liam, what's up?"I say putting the last pancakes on the plate.

"Hey Harry..... have you checked your email from management."

"No..... not yet I just got up."

"Oh.... well you should look at it."

"Liam, just tell me what it says."  I say putting Louis plate on a tray with some tea, so I can take him breakfast in bed.

I'm kinda annoyed with Liam and I don't mean to be but I hate when he dances around something instead of just saying it. I hold the phone between my shoulder and cheek so I can carry the tray.

"Well.....it's a long email, it has to do with the first gig that we are doing in pairs."

I had totally forgot that they were making us do our first gigs in pairs instead of all together. I frown my eyebrows as I push open the door to Louis from. I look up and see that Louis is awake looking at his phone, probably looking at the email by the frown on his face. I place the tray down on the night stand as Liam continues to talk.

"It looks like you and I are going to be playing the jingle bell ball here in London and Niall and Louis are going to Mexico for a music festival. Then we will be doing interviews individually but in the same places all the way up tell the 22nd"

I sit down on the bed next to Louis as I listen to Liam tell me all the information in the email. Louis gives my cheek a small kiss and whispers "thank you" as he starts to eat his breakfast. I look over at him and give him a smile before turning my attention back to Liam.

"Then we have 3 days off for Christmas, then a few more interviews between Christmas and New Years. It's quite a busy schedule. You should just look at the email." Liam says letting out a deep breath. "We are super busy and on top of that isn't your music video coming out today?"

I smack myself in the face and it makes Louis jump next to me almost making himself drop his plate.

"Crap! Liam I almost forgot. I was suppose to tweet about it."

"Well I won't keep you.....oh and Harry tell Lou I said hi." I hear Liam laugh as he hangs up.

I shake my head at my phone in my hand and smile, he must have heard Louis when he whisper to me. I look over at Louis who is smiling at me.

"What Liam want?" He says finishing his tea and placing his now empty plate and cup on the night stand.

"He was telling me about the email." I say frowning at Louis.