Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I haven't talked to Louis since I text him a little over a day ago and I can't stop thinking about him. I'm setting in a radio interview and I'm not paying attention to what the guy is asking me. I see him staring at me with a confused look on his face.

"What?"

"I said are you excited to start touring again for your new album that comes out in a week?"

"Oh yeah..... I'm really excited. Touring is my favorite part of my job. I love seeing the fans and giving something back to them."

"That's great! Now let's talk about your love life, so are you dating anyone?"

I think for a moment. Am I dating anyone, I know Louis asked me on a date but I don't think that we are dating yet. More like becoming friends again and then maybe dating.

"Um.... I'm open to dating but I'm not in a relationship with anyone right now if that's what you're asking."

"Oh ok that's great so your looking then?"

"No not really. I mean there is someone I got my eye on but right now we are just friends"

I'm trying not to give to much away because people dig into everything I say. I love my fans but sometimes they are like the FBI.

The interview continues, asking about my new video dropping in two days. They loved the little teaser video I did for it and were excited. Then it's shifted to what the song was about, like always I didn't give a straight forward answer.

"It's open to be about what you want it to be about. That's what music is about, meaning something different to everyone. I don't like to put it in a box. Everyone is free to have there own opinions."

Finally the interview is over and I walk back to my dressing room. I set down on the chair in front of a large mirror where they do hair and make up if they stream the interviews. I start thinking about Louis again and how perfect he looked the last time I saw him. I think I'm going to text him. I pull out my phone and just before I can open my text it rings. The name says Nialler.

"Hey Niall." I say as I pick up the phone " how are you?"

"Hey Harry, I'm good how are you?"

Wow this conversation is way to formal for my liking. I chuckle lightly to my self and set forward in the chair and put my elbow on my knee.

"I'm good but why are you being so formal?" I Let myself laugh out loud.

" I don't know." He says starting to laugh on the other end of the line.

"Anyway, I'm in town and so is Liam and we are getting together tonight at a club. I wanted to see if you wanted to come grab some drinks with us?"

" I'll have to see if I can. I'm suppose to have another interview tonight but it might get canceled. I'm not sure yet." I say sighing and setting back in the chair.

"Well I hope you can. It would be great to see you. It's been way to long and I miss you Harry."

" miss you too Nialler, I'll text you later if I can make it or not, ok."

"Ok Harry I'll talk to you soon." With that the line went dead.

I gathered up my things and got ready to go. I have to call my management when I get in the car to see if the other interview is still on or not. They have been back and forth all day, so I'm still not sure. I get in my car and my text goes off.

*mike
Hey Harry the interview got moved up to 3:00 be there as soon as you can. Thanks mike

I look at the time it's 1:00 now. I guess I will have enough time to get there as long as LA traffic isn't to bad.  I take a deep breath and head for the interview.
———-