Chapter 10

Harry's POV

As we walked into Louis flat everything was exactly how it was four years ago. He didn't change anything after I left. The living room still had the old vintage couch and chairs. With a coffee table centered over the rug I picked out that Louis hated. He said it looked like something his grandparents would have in there house. I was sure he would have gotten rid of it by now. My old piano sat in the back of the living room behind the couch. Next to the patio door. I loved that piano but didn't want to come pick it up after everything that happened.

We walked into the the kitchen and I put the food on the counter and watched as Niall and Liam got out plates for us all. Louis did up grade the kitchen from the last time I was here. It had beautiful white cabinets with black sparkly granite countertops. It went together quite nice. It was way better than the old cabinets and counter. The island the separated the kitchen from the dining room table had four stoles instead of five. That made me sad a little. The table was an old wooden vintage table.

I guess my style rubbed off on him a little.

I got my food and sat with the boys at the table. We all sat and eat our food in silence. For me it was weird just being in this house. This is where Louis and I feel in love. This is where we kissed for the first time, snuggled for the first time and had sex for the first time. It was just strange to be here with the lads again. It's like nothing had changed but everything had changed.

We finished eating and I took everyone's plates and headed for the sink.

"So what do you guys think about all this?" Niall was the first one to talk as I started washing the dishes.

"I don't know?" Liam said. I wasn't looking at him but just by the tone of his voice I could tell he was slumped down in his chair rubbing his face with his hand.

I was finishing with the dishes and was going to dry them when I felt a hand touch my elbow. I froze for a second. My heart skipped a beat and I felt tingles go down my arm. I then smiled and turned to look at Louis standing next to me holding a towel.

"I'll dry them, Hazza" he smiled back at me and I got butterflies. I leaned into him and pumped is shoulder with mine as I handed him the plates and then turned around leaning my butt against the counter next to him.

"You should get a dishwasher." I said smiling at him as he finished drying and putting the dishes away.

"I don't mind doing it myself." He said turning and looking at me with a half smile on his face. "It's only me most of the time, you know unless El comes over. Oh....and sometimes Niall." He than walks over to the living room where the others have moved too.

I walk out of the kitchen and can't help but frown to myself. El? Does he still see her. I hate thinking about her because it always brings up jealous feelings. I know they are just friends and she's just Louis beard, but they always got yo act like a couple when me and Louis couldn't. It drove me nuts. I take a set in the chair next to the couch. Still lost in my head.

"Harry?" I hear Liam say my name and I look up at him.

"Hun?"

"What do you think about the Reunion?"

"Oh....um..... I don't know?"

I really didn't know how I felt about it. I mean it was my idea to start the hiatus in the first place but I didn't think it was going to last this long.

Flashback
Right after Zayn lifted

We are all setting in the studio, well all of us but Zayn. I'm really hurt that he decided to just leave, with no explanation and right in the middle of tour. Today we are supposed to start writing and recording are next album, but it feels a little weird without him. I really want to make this one good and different because I hurt and I want to show him will can still be successful without him. I know it's petty on my part but I don't knowing I can forgive him.