Chapter 5

Louis POV

"Hello"

"Hey, El" I say trying to keep myself calm, knowing this is going to be a hard phone call.

"Oh! Hey Lou! What's going on? I haven't talk to you in a few days. Where have you been?" She's talking a little to fast and I can tell she's excited to talk to me but also nervous. I think she's knows, deep down, what this call is going to be about.

"I'm in LA right now on my way to an interview." I take a deep breath before I continue. "I stayed at Harry's house last night."

"Oh" she says a little to breathy. It's quite so I continue.

"Look I think we need to have a talk in person. I don't want to have this conversation on the phone." I know I was going to but after hearing he voice I knew I owed her more than this.

"Look Lou, I'm going to be in LA tomorrow..... I guess we can meet up at your rental and talk." She says with more of a matter of fact tone in her voice.

"Ok, El that sounds good, how's about 11:00? We can have take out or I can make something." I hear her laugh on the other end, not like a real laugh, it almost sounds a little forced.

" we both know you can't cook Lou." She sounds a little sad "take out will be fine, see you then."

"Bye, El"

"Bye"

After she hung up the phone I frown to myself. I know that tomorrow is going to be a hard conversation but I think El is almost expecting it.

The rest of my drive is uneventful. The traffic is not to bad for LA and I arrive at the interview with about five minutes to spare. I park my car and as I'm walking into the building , I surprised that there are only a few paps out and not the swarm of paps that I'm use to. I get inside and to the dressing room. They do there thing with make up and hair. They even have a change of clothes for me which I'm thankful for, considering I stayed at Harry's last night and didn't get to change my clothes.

I walk out on set and sit where I'm suppose to. As I'm waiting for the interview to start I feel a buzzing from my pocket. I pull my phone out really quick to look at who the text is from. *Harry. I smile to myself and put the phone down. I'll see what he wants when I'm done with the interview. I don't want to get to distracted.

The interview is pretty quick. It's not a live interview so it's really laid back. They asked the  usual question that I've been getting in interview. Mostly talking about the up coming album, what inspired the music, which I don't give a full answer to more just dance around the question. Like I always do saying it's from life experiences and that kinda thing. When it's all over I say my goodbyes, grab my things and head for my car. There are a few more paps out than when I got there but it's not to bad. Once in my car I decided I better drive someplace else before I look at my phone, just in case I don't want someone to get a picture of my text or something.

I pull of the road into a small shopping center. There are only a few cars in the parking lot so I'm pretty sure no one will be around to see me text Harry. I park and pull out my phone to look at the text.

*Harry
Good luck on your interview. I miss you already

I smile to myself as I read the text over again. Miss me already hun, oh Harry we aren't even dating again yet. I sigh and decided to text him back

* Louis
The interview went well thanks, when are you free for dinner? I want to take you on a date.

I wait a minute for he's reply and I notice that I'm really nervous to see what he will say.