Chapter 20

Louis POV

I was sitting on my flight to New York. It had been a week since I was in the hospital. I was on my way to New York for an interview before heading to LA for the announcement of One Direction getting back together. We where going on James cordon to do a week of One Direction. I was meeting the other boys there it was just me going to New York. It was for my album release in 2 days. We where filming all the interviews early so I could be with the guys in LA. It was fine by me because release day is always really busy, if you didn't per record you interviews.

The day after I got out of the hospital was a busy day to. I had to call Eleanor to find out her side of the story and if modest was involved in the plan. She apologized repeatedly, swearing up and down that it was Nick's idea and she didn't think modest was involved. I told her that our friendship was over because I couldn't be friends with someone who would do that to me. She cried a lot but that was that. I then had to go to a meeting with my new management team so we could figure out the best course of action going forward.

The next day, I filled a report with the police and I told them I wasn't pressing charges, but I did get a restraining order for myself and Harry, so now Nick Grimshaw can't come within 500 feet of us. He is also on leave from the Radio station and no one knows if he will be back.

I was looking at my phone when they announced that we be taking off shortly. I turned my phone to airplane mode and looked over at Harry. He took my hand in his and gave me a big smile.

"How are you feeling?"

Harry had been really attached to me since I got out of the hospital. I really didn't mind, I love having him by my side. He insisted that he come with me to New York. Both our new management's agreed and after what happened modest backed off and decided to cut my contact early so that I couldn't try and link anything to them. That's also why I didn't Press charges against Nick, in a weird way he helped me out. Not saying what he did was ok by any means but now I was free to be a little more open.

"I'm fine Harry really?"

I patted Harry's arm with my free hand.

"I'm glad I get to be with you."

Harry said leaning his head on my shoulder as the plane was taking off.

"Me too, and I'm glad we can show people we are together even if it's just as friends."

Harry looked up at me. He smiled and laughed a little.

"We are far from Just Friends, but I know what you mean." Harry was laughing lightly

Once modest had decided to let me out of my contact which happened two days after I got out of the hospital. Our new management teams decided that we should easy the public into our relationship. They thought it would be to much to just come out and be like 'hey we are both gay and dating each other' so they decided we would start with being seen out and about with one another. Than after my album drops and my coming out interviews, which was in two weeks. Than we could tell people we where together.

I leaned over and kissed Harry softly on the lips. I then settled into my sit and closed my eyes, deciding that I needed a nap.

————-

"Wake up Lou, we're here."

Harry slowly woke me up. We grabbed our bags and got of the plane because our managers wanted us seen together, there wasn't a car on the tarmac like there usually was. Harry carried my bag and his and we headed though the small private security area.